What is your favorite dish that you would want your SO to cook for you?

2136

Most Helpful Guy

• Macaroni and cheese the way my mom makes it with my mom teaching her. :)

What Guys Said 35

• RASAYS LASAGNE OR 3 ALARM CHILI IS BEST TO COOK FOR THIS PERSON... AND A BEAUTIFUL FRUIT SALAD... ACTUALLY COOKING IS NOT PREFERRED. EAT RAW!!! RAW FOOD IS BEST. IF MEAT IS ORGANIC RAW IS BEST BECAUSE YOU RECEIVE THE NUTRITION COOKING REMOVES> WE ARE UTAKRA. WE LOVE YOU!!! WE ARE GOLDEN!!! LOVE<3

• A woman that actually cooks well? Tell me... do women like that actually exist anymore? I prefer not to dream but IF I find that girl she'll win my heart very quickly.

• I can cook! They still exist!!!
      I can just about throw anything together in the kitchen and have people talking about it for months.

• @foodtv Look outside your window right now! I'm on your front lawn! lol j/k... Yeah, I think that a lot of people aren't truly passionate about a certain thing you know? There are a lot of people that are trying to find themselves but don't really know where to start. I believe that you just need to start trying new things until you find what you really enjoy.

• They do exist still ;) I worked at a restaurant for a year so I learned how to cook there.

• Chicken Pad Thai. I am a great cook and have high standards as a foodie. I better marry a high class chef or just do the cooking. 😊

• I tend to jump around on favourite dishes - As for your SO cooking it, I like that she would go to the effort of cooking for me, I cook as well so would often do same for her.

• homemade chocolate chip cookies with a bottle of 1995 Domaine Meo Camuzet Vosne-Romanée Cros Parantoux Premiere Cru 1... yeah that would be nice.

• Shit, anything. I'm not a big fan of beans, or anything super creamy, but everything else is fair game.

• My girlfriend makes baller cheesecake and gyoza (Japanese pot sticker dumplings)

• my boyfriend is the best cook ever. he cooks an amazing steak and he makes this homemade sauce to go with it and oh my gooood its so fucking good

• Something I'd like and something I couldn't cook or never have tried or heard of. That would impress the hell out of me.

• Lasagna! My favorite food, the layered labor or love. :)

• I have a lot of dishes I really like. Honestly it wouldn't make a difference to me if she made it or we carried it out

• I do all the cooking for the mrs and kiddies so frankly I'd settle for anything lol

• Nothing honestly. I love cooking and if there's anything she can actually do better than me, then that would be my choice XD

• A hot spicy curry or lamb chops marinated to perfection 👌

• Hmmm... so many options. I don't know. Chili, maybe? With mashed potatoes and gravy?

• It's odd because I can cook good Italian food, good Chinese food, good Indian food to something as simple for me anyways as fried chicken and crinkle cut fries on the side. My wife doesn't have to cook for me.

I'm a 31 year old guy who can cook for himself, I've been cooking since 15. Girls now a days don't care about cooking because they assume it's being latched on to the typical "house mom" type and then they will assume you're being sexist in a negative feminist world. That's not the case, cooking is a skill. It's how your significant other approaches you about it.

If I get married and my wife cooks well and I cook well but we don't feel like cooking on that particular night I will just say hey let's get take out.

• FYI - I can cook dishes like chicken biryani and beef kebabs, chicken parm with alferdo pasta, manchurian chicken with fried rice or Hakka noodles.

• If i had a SO i would like Barbie Q pork, ribs , chicken.

• Meatloaf with mashed popatoes. Always a good choice.

• Herself... I mean an omelette

• A 10 lb burger

• Biscuits and gravy.

• I do the cooking

• Nothing. I make my own.

• Steak and eggs

• Pancakes

• Chicken Parmesean.

• Koshary

• @anmari2001

well... I'm waiting for my goulash!

• She's Turkish so anything from there I would love

• Show more from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 21

• We are out at the ocean for a couple weeks before we head back to university.
    Actually just tonight he made it for us; it is a fresh fish stew, Ciopino I think it's called, probably not spelled!
    It's fresh rockfish, crab, clams, oysters and sometimes salmon, fingerling potatoes, corn on the cob, some white wine to begin cooking the fish then a little tomatoe sauce and water to complete things! It was sooo good!!!
    His favorite is Lasagna, his grandmother taught me how to make it when we were growing up! It cooks up to about four inches thick, cheesy, ricotta mixed with egg, provolone and mozzarella, sweet and spicy Italian sausages, paper thin slices of zucchini for one layer, slow roasted garlic, noodles and an amazing homemade sauce she showed me how to make too. It is so heavy that a 3"x3" square makes a meal sized serving for me, along with grilled zucchini slices and thick breadsticks, sometimes with a glass of wine, or sparkling cider! I only make it once in a while, otherwise we'd both be really curvy!! I made it at home and we brought it with us.
    Both of us love to cook and are decent cooks so we have quite a few favorite dishes the other makes, but these are our favoriteist ones!

• I am an adventurous eater. What I would like to eat in my home is homemade Vietnamese food. My favorite viet dish is pho

• Chicken and mushroom white wine risotto with warm apple crumble and custard.

:-) ♥ my boyfriend is a chef, and I love to cook as well, :-D

• Honestly, I'd be impressed if somebody cooked anything for me. I can't even use a microwave haha and whatever is above that is impressive

• really? You can't use a microwave?😂😂
      Even I'm better than you then
      I can make tea, noodles and choco lava cake
      Though I'm too lazy to cook anything😛

• @Halucinator haha thanks. Hope my prince knows that or else I'm gonna poison him one day 😂

• Rice with meatballs and several other dishes I can't remember the names of lol

• Lasagna, though the lasagna I cook myself is pretty damn good!

• Lasagna

• Anything.
    My hubby can't cook

• Lasagna too actually

• Vegan lasagna

• roast turkey and mashed potatoes with gravy

• baked stuffed lobster

• Beef stew would be great

• Spinach and artichoke pasta with mushrooms

• Mousaka.

• My ex once cooked chicken in buns in the oven with garlic and some green stuff. He burned it a bit, but it was so delicious. I'd like someone to cook that for me again.
    Also I can cook my favorite dish - fried paprika, onions and tomatoes -simple and amazing - so no need for my SO to cook it.

• I would love to have spaghetti with Caesar salad☺️

• Some yummy Mexican food😋 Or spaghetti lol

• Commitment

• Chicago pizza

• Creamy pasta with broccoli