Which food - in your personal opinion - is the most versatile?

Which food - in your personal opinion - is the most versatile?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• rice. can be dried and stored easily and last forever if kept dry

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• The most versatile ingredient is sugar. The most versatile items of substance are probably potatoes or cheese. Cheese has more variety for more meal types (appetizer, dessert, meal, and side), but potatoes are so ubiquitous that even if you despise one form of potatoes you probably like at least one form also they are more likely to fill you up.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean by that? Like what foods go best with other food or what foods can be cooked in different ways? I don't know I guess potatoes or something that's a food but not really a food like canned tomato paste or vegetable oil.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whole grains. Moderately cheap, good source of carbohydrates, has on average about 20 grams of protein per 100 grams, low in saturated fats and cholesterol, and rich in minerals and vitamins.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eggs.

There's a variety of wAys to fry them, you can use them for baking, put them in soup, boil them, theyre even used in salads and to make a certain cream on pastries.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oatmeal, egg whites, plain yogurt, coconut oil (with everything)

0|0
    0|0
  • Soylent. It has literally every nutrient your body needs to survive.

0|0
    1|0
  • Probably pasta, you can make so many different dishes with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Wheat flour and rice, you can make a lot of things with these oh and chicken... so many dishes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eggs

0|0
    0|0
  • indian

0|1
    0|0
  • Eggs, Milk. Bread

0|0
    0|0
  • eggs

0|0
    0|0
  • a salad!

0|0
    0|0
  • Potato

0|0
    0|0
  • Carrot

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheese

0|0
    0|0
  • versatile means what here?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I think, Potatoes! You can bake them, fry them, boil them, mash them. You can add them in gravy, you can add them in rice. Etc. It's the most versatile 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely chicken it can be in so many diff styles of food , sweet or savory, beef is up there too

0|0
    0|0
  • Potato i like potato too

0|0
    0|0
  • bread

0|0
    0|0
  • Bread

0|0
    0|0
  • Asparagus