I've been up for almost 24 hours?

I've been up for almost 24 hours and I just drank 2 Monsters what I'm I going to do?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• well food is important so eat something 1st
    I've gone 48hrs+ without sleep without red eyes (maybe I'm a vampire)
    but after that I slept a whole day to recover lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• I hope you realise that drinking back to back energy drinks has actually killed some young people? Not a good idea.

Do you have to be awake today? Are you generally an insomniac?

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm off today and what

• Show All
    • oh except for the guy that won't text back nothing else is bothering me

• Lol, then what you really need to do is get some sleep! There is no reason why you shouldn't be able to, except for the two monster drinks that you've now had. Perhaps it will take an hour or two now but then get yourself to bed and catch up on much needed rest. And stop doing all nighters to paint, lol!

• Step 1: Stop consuming caffeine. Step 2: Get some freaking sleep. You need it

0|0
    0|0
  • That is not a good thing to do, young lady. Those Monster drinks are crap and they're bad for you. You need sleep and you need it bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get some sleep don't touch monster either they're full of rubbish. People have died because of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • why did you stay up 24 hrs?
    Bi-polar?
    And yea.. not that great of an idea downing that amount of sugar/etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why? If you've already been up for 24 hours, why did you drink those nasty ass Monsters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do some workouts, until you feel tired then get yourself a good sleep

0|0
    0|0
  • switch off your smart phone nd go to long sleep see you later♥

0|0
    0|0
  • sleep

0|0
    0|0
  • drink another one👍

0|0
    0|0
  • sleep

0|0
    0|0
  • Why did you do that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Go swimming

0|0
    0|0
  • that was a little suicidal

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to sleep

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to sleep

0|0
    0|0
  • You asleep now?

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you kidding? 2 energy drinks? go for a run

0|0
    0|0
  • that's why you are still up

0|0
    0|0
  • Two cans of Monster each contain 240 mg of caffeine, which is equated with the caffeine of 14 12-oz. cans of Coca-Cola. While drinking 14, Cokes sounds positively disgusting, the caffeine therein is actually well within the bounds of what many people consume in a day. My suggestion is be careful cause Monster can lead to irregular or fast heart rates and even heart attack, strokes, death.

0|0
    0|0
  • Add a quad shot of expresso and some nose candy.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Did you have to stay awake or was it just for fun, haha? Once I've been awake for 48 hours because I had to work on my diploma.. research a lot of things, etc. I drank far too many cups of strong coffee in order to stay awake. Lack of sleep is the worst shit ever, it literally haunts you after a while. After suffering from insomnia for 2 years because of the side effects of my antidepressants, I wouldn't wish this to anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • SLEEP. NOW.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes