Is the drinking age in your country appropriate?

• Yes
  • No, it should be lower
  • No, it should be higher
    Vote C

914

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, more or less. In the US it's 21 and I think that's fine. I don't drink so, it doesn't matter too much to me. I believe it's 21 because the body for men and women, at least for the most part, is already fully developed. That way, alcohol won't have negative effects when it comes to hindering development or anything.

• Okay, here's my problem with that.

The government wants me to have all the responsibility of adulthood at my age, but not all of the privileges? That's not right. They do this because they are petty and like to nickel and dime the citizenry who they've already taxed to death and it's still not enough for them.

The US government was always meant to be very small but a bunch of busybodies in the early 20th century made it WAAAAY bigger than it ever was supposed to be. This is apart of the American's life the government should stay out of. When will the American man once more say "Don't tread on me?"

Most Helpful Girl

• It's 21 here. I think 21 is okay for beer and wine. I feel like it should be 25 for hard liquor. But that's wishful thinking. It'll never happen.

• That's way too high. Why do you want more bureaucrats and petty tyrants taking people's freedoms away? We should be telling them to fuck off with their highway funding withholding and fuck off with their sin taxes too. How dare these people continue to bend over the American people. It's absurd.