If you are NOT a vegetarian, how long can you be one?

I can probably go for up to a week before I start feeling very weak throughout the day.If you are NOT a vegetarian, how long can you be one??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never tried it but I think I could be a vegetarian for a pretty long time. I would just have to get used to replacing meat with veggies, and come to terms with giving up bacon lol. Being vegan seems a lot harder though, and would require a complete change of lifestyle. Don't think I'd like that too much.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been vegan for several years. I don't feel weak ever. I work out regularly and have plenty of energy. The reality is that most people have no idea what they're doing. They simply are not educated about it. Instead of eating a healthy plant based diet, they are simply avoiding meat and other animal products. That is NOT how to do it. It's not about REMOVING something from your diet. It's about CREATING A NEW DIET. People also fail to get the appropriate caloric intake.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Last year, I decided that I'll try going on a full vegetarian diet for 8 months. Because I wanted to feel if I can do this. I succeeded, lol. It wasn't easy for me for the first 2 months, I used to crave it. After 2nd month, I didn't crave it, I kinda got used to vegetarian diet. It became much easier for me.
    So, I think I can easily go vegetarian for a year

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been a vegetarian for two years. I used to feel weak at the beggining and crave sweets way more. It got better after like a month and I feel completely normal now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll probably manage for a few weeks. Some of my favourite recipes are meatless.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 day, maximum 3 days

0|0
    0|0
  • About 3 days... What can I say I'm a carnivore?

0|0
    0|1
  • Like 1.5 weeks

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 week I think not long I need my fish and chicken

0|0
    0|0
  • Couple weeks to a month

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • not long i love meat

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably a week, thats how long most of my diets last😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried to be a vegan I didn't know very many options about it since I was only 11 I gave up Coke because the sugar might animal product and only ate corn for a day needless to say I only lasted 1 day but it got me off of coke because now I hate it I still drink sodas just not coke I could probably last 2 days since I know more but I would miss my cow and chicken products ; - ;

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm here only drinking water for an entire year.

• Show All
    • Soda tastes disgustingly sweet now for me.

• @WeirdoWerdo Understandable

What Guys Said 22

• Meat isn't the only kind of protein, you know. There's also eggs and lactate, assuming you're okay with that,

Regardless, I'm not too sure. I'm not super super crazy about meat, but I also do confess a lot my favourite foods include it. Then again, stuff like peanut butter, milk, yogurt, etc. is still feasible, so I feel like a week wouldn't be too far off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a bodybuilder. I really don't care for the taste of meat but make myself eat it. It fulls me up, doesn't spike my blood sugar. The more meat and veggies I eat the leaner I get

0|1
    0|0
  • I can go a week without meat until I experience my body signalling me to consume some more meat.

I'm not too much of a meat eater anyway but that doesn't mean I do better without it.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first week or two is hard for any diet. Vegetarian, paleo, low fat, no carb, sugar free, etc.

You just sound weak willed.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1 day. Or a week of no food.

Seriously, I find the world without delicious food not worth living. Most vegetarian dishes leave a lot to be desired.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think I could get enough protein in for a day.

0|0
    0|0
  • my career choice requires lots of meat to built up muscle faster.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe 1 day. There aren't that many vegetables I enjoy eating.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I go a day without meat i star getting intense cravings for it

0|0
    0|0
  • I could probably make it for a day before my mind forgets I'm supposed to not eat meat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Until lunch time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a few days at most.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could skip a meal maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • i can't i loce steak to much

0|0
    0|0
  • Somedays I go vegetarian

0|0
    0|0
  • 12 hours max.

0|0
    0|0
  • Half a day

0|0
    0|0
  • Two days at most

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't manage more than a few days I need meat

0|0
    0|1
  • I would not ever try to be one

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat more, and the right things. Vegans usually have faster recovery time and more energy.
    https://i.imgur.com/asvmfVW.png
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPk_jP78Sdk

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes