If you are NOT a vegetarian, how long can you be one?

I can probably go for up to a week before I start feeling very weak throughout the day.If you are NOT a vegetarian, how long can you be one??

1323

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never tried it but I think I could be a vegetarian for a pretty long time. I would just have to get used to replacing meat with veggies, and come to terms with giving up bacon lol. Being vegan seems a lot harder though, and would require a complete change of lifestyle. Don't think I'd like that too much.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been vegan for several years. I don't feel weak ever. I work out regularly and have plenty of energy. The reality is that most people have no idea what they're doing. They simply are not educated about it. Instead of eating a healthy plant based diet, they are simply avoiding meat and other animal products. That is NOT how to do it. It's not about REMOVING something from your diet. It's about CREATING A NEW DIET. People also fail to get the appropriate caloric intake.