When ordering from a Thai restaurant, what kind of food do you expect to be able to order?

When ordering from a Thai restaurant, what kind of food do you expect to be able to order?
  • Thai!! Wtf kind of question is this?
    Vote A
  • Indian!!! Everyone knows this... except you apparently... have you not ever eaten at a "Thai" restaurant before?
    Vote B
  • None... Thai restaurants sell home furnishings
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• so you went to a chinese-owned thai restaurant that serves indian food?

i expect to see Thai food of course, with one japanese dish offered as a weekly special

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah the only Thai food they had was a sticky rice/mango dessert... everything else... Indian

And by the way the dessert menu? The sticky rice plus three Indian selections.. the Indian desserts were... chicken tikka masala, pander, and I forget the last one... but you get the idea

• Paneer not pander.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• A Thai restaurant that serves Indian food in... China?

Most places here serve Chinese dishes like aromatic duck and stuff, never seen Indian on the menu. There is a Japanese places we go to that does fish and chips though.

1|0
    0|0
    • This is what I love about Asia, you just get these weird things going on. I can see it now:

Restaurant manager: OK lets do a thai restaurant, I've already done the décor and named it, so off to a good start!
      Buyer: Your cousin no longer carries Thai food supplies because he can't source them with asbestos and heavy metals
      Restaurant manager: damn! what does he have that we can get at a discount?
      Buyer: Indian food... they make it in the pearl river delta where we can maximize on heavy metals and insecticides for a tenth of the price we get from our suppliers in Vietnam
      Restaurant manager: make it so! and get the menus printed today!

• I've eaten Thai only once... and especially the soup was disgusting. Your average bath tob waste water tastes better.
    So I won't do it again, my expectations are very low :-(

1|0
    0|0
  • I would want to be eating Thai food at a Thai restaurant... my children, however like ordering fish and chips at a Thai restaurant. I tell you, no culture or class...

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably the sign looks like Home furnishings store that be the only reason I'd go in there 😛

1|0
    0|0
  • I see a number of dishes which are clearly not Thai

1|0
    0|0
  • sushi 😂

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol... I've been in a couple Thai places that serve raw butterflied shrimp with a spicy fish sauce... kinda like sushi I guess... but I've never seen a Thai restaurant that served Indian food

• i dont know that shit well lmao

• i dont even go to restaurants and classy stuffs

• Anything I can read.

1|0
    0|0
  • A and C. lol I don't like that kind of food.

1|0
    0|0
  • The dishes in the menu are not thai.. But indians

1|0
    0|0
  • Not Thai food

1|0
    0|0
  • No idea

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't know hot wings

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Thai red or green curry for me. Massaman curry, too.

Most of that page looks to be Indian food. I would go for the Aloo Ghobi there.

1|0
    0|0
  • Larb, tom kha, pad kee mao

1|0
    0|0
    • I ordered the mutton shorba and paneer

• Show All
    • There's pretty much no food I don't like. Just mildly entertaining, a Chinese owned Spanish themed thai restaurant that serves only indian food. Lol.

• lmfao I guess I didn't read your deets.

• The Thai places I've been to sell lots of curry.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol... fair point... leave it to you to point this out...

• Show All
    • or "china town"

• Same thing... just down the road there's a mini louvre, Chinese style with lasers and neon lights... and an Eiffel tower and a white house and a Venice Italy replica too... its really kinda weird

Recommended myTakes