When ordering from a Thai restaurant, what kind of food do you expect to be able to order?

• Thai!! Wtf kind of question is this?
  • Indian!!! Everyone knows this... except you apparently... have you not ever eaten at a "Thai" restaurant before?
  • None... Thai restaurants sell home furnishings
    Vote C

413

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• so you went to a chinese-owned thai restaurant that serves indian food?

i expect to see Thai food of course, with one japanese dish offered as a weekly special

• Yeah the only Thai food they had was a sticky rice/mango dessert... everything else... Indian

And by the way the dessert menu? The sticky rice plus three Indian selections.. the Indian desserts were... chicken tikka masala, pander, and I forget the last one... but you get the idea

• Paneer not pander.