How long does it take you to eat a meal?

I'm a slow eater, so I want to work on eating quicker. First I need to know what the baseline normal time is that I need to work towards.

84

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say about 30 minutes is average since most schools have lunch anywhere up to 20-40 min. An hour is the average like for a restaurant to an hour and a half but they are preparing your food... just eating should take about 10-30 min alone for any meal. snacks 5-15 min

Most Helpful Guy

• Just focus on swallowing the food quicker. Like I'll swallow near immediately.

• I'm afraid I'll choke

• We'll chew it if it's hard food but for like pasta just swallow it cause it's soft. Take a few bites and swallow with pasta. Normal food eat normally. Fast eating doesn't really matter.