Why do all the people that have meaning in my life, leave?

Story of my life. πŸ˜“πŸ˜”

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If they have so much meaning, are you sure they know how you feel? Perhaps, you should ensure that they don't feel like you're taking them for granted and pay attention to their needs.

0|0
    0|0
    • This is a good answer but I always tell them how much I appreciate them.. I don't know.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's life for ya. As you grown older, you naturally begin to grow apart and take different paths. I had different friends at different stages of my life and let them go accordingly. We all eventually grew apart when what kept us together was no longer in the picture.

Family is slightly different, you do maintain that close relationship, but life, distance, responsibilities and time get in the way of maintaining that closeness and eventually you don't even notice that it's been weeks since you've spoken and/or seen your own parents/siblings.

1|0
    0|0
    • It's hard to explain but anyone I've ever truly loved has been ripped from my life in some way.. Always before I'm ready to let go.

• I know the feeling. However, I've learned to cope with people randomly leaving and entering my life. I do it all the time as well. I'll randomly leave and enter people's lives as well. I don't really get too close to "friends" because I know that most friends are only temporary. It's all part of the experience on the crazy ride called "life".

• I like your way of looking at this. Thank you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• They have a goal to achieve and a burning desire to get it.
    They are more goal oriented people.
    Generally give themselves more importance than others !

0|0
    0|0
  • Whys this under food and beverages

0|0
    1|0
    • Can you jussssst not 🐈

• Show All
    • Bitch have a seat. You've been found out with your too obvious ass. Cheese and rice πŸ˜’

• Lmfao ummm okay then well im me luckily and your you so goodluck with that πŸ’―βœŒπŸ»

• you should ask them why they leave..

0|0
    0|0
    • I have too much pride. I'm a lady and I'll not beg to anyone.

• Show All
    • That's a sweet thing to say, thank you 😘

• Pleasure😊

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes