I got a question for all ladies! Is it wrong that I have weird food cravings whenever I am on my period?

Every time of the month when I start menstruating; I always feel the need to mix food together. Like for instance; I dip french fries in ice-cream! I mix eggs with miracle and lettuce... And I eat peanuts with pickles!!! At first I thought I was carrying a baby so I already took a pregnancy test. Turns out, I'm not pregnant at all. Thank god!!! That's a relief but I still don't understand why every time I am on my period, I tend to eat weird stuff...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• no my old gal usually enjoyed things from cherry omelets to wine floats so I had to be ready to cook and make whatever she wanted. #guysthatcareproblems

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• haha just like when women are pregnant we get a lot of hormones on our periods and thats what causes those cravings, it's totally normal

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• As long as you're not eating chalk or dirt, there's nothing wrong with having cravings

0|0
    1|0
  • It's normal, don't worry.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes