Why does meat make me feel nauseous?

Every summer for the past few years, the smell or thought of meat has made my stomach queasy. This has only been in summer, but not necessarily on hot days. It's the weirdest thing.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• That is strange - Sounds like an allergic reaction to the meat maybe there is something present in summertime meat that's all I can think of

2|0
    0|0
  • maybe its the way its been cooked and served to you or you don't like meat

as for me I love meat
    hmm meeeeeaaaaat 😊

2|0
    0|0
  • Might just be the scent brings back an unpleasant experience or memory

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe you don't like it.

2|0
    0|0
  • You might be allergic to meat

2|0
    0|0
  • Put a little more salt on it

1|0
    0|0
  • You are turning into a potato

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• This is how I went vegetarian. I personally don't like the texture, the smell, it's just my taste. I can't even digest pork because the meat is so hard that it gives me stomach cramps for DAYS. I'm slowly trying to go vegan again but sticking to vegetarian for now. I don't drink milk or eat eggs or nothing like that

1|0
    0|0
  • It's weird I've notice a lot of people have been having that problem lately. Seems to be increasing hmm... don't trust the meat :0.

3|0
    0|0
  • Your sensitive

1|0
    0|0
    • Believe it or not, I actually have a pretty strong stomach, which makes this increasingly mysterious

• Maybe the meat sold in your area are horribly maimed and torture. It's probably a psychic stench, you picked up from the dead animals.

• Maybe cause of where it comes from

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes