Do you think girls or guys cook better?

I feel like you can tell the difference when a guy makes food compares to a girl. The food has a lot more flavour. I'm not even trying to be sexist or anything.
  • Girls cook better
    Vote A
  • Guys cook better
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• I don't know any girls (around my age) that can actually cook. Their idea of a meal is a frozen pizza that they stick into the oven, or they opt for takeout instead. All the guys I know can cook, though, so guys probably cook better in general from my experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's not really about the sex of the cook, it's just about how much the cook has passion for food and how much experience he's got, I'm gonna vote guys though because most male cooks are chefs in restaurants

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like it might vary based on regional culture. In south Louisiana guys take pride in their cooking and tend to have more experience, but I noticed when I go to my family reunion in northwest Louisiana the women are much better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Now now.. girls bake better, guys cook better, everyone is happy!

3|0
    0|0
  • Gender doesn't matter, cause it all depends on skills, but it's interesting that most top chefs are men. I don't know if it's because less women want to have that career, or what.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys cook better, no contest. Girls just cook *more* than most guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys cook better. In this day and age all girls do is bake sweets. Which they don't eat cause they're on a diet...

0|0
    0|0
  • i feel in general guys tend to be the better cooks, that being said, I suck at cooking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys cook better, girls don't cook anymore because that's oppressing women

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never had a woman turn my curtain down baby even if she had children they they'd eat my food than hers

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say its different for everyone cuz some girls a good at cooking and some guys are good at cooking

0|0
    0|0
  • guys can cook better because they feel challenge to do it so they will do perfectly as compare to girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I bet girls do, although I won't ever take advantage of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls cook better

0|0
    0|0
  • both girls and guys are good at cooking

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a great cook

0|0
    0|0
  • it goes both ways really

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most food places employ men as the chef

0|0
    0|0
  • I would kill all of you to have my grandma's fried chicken one last time so girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I cook better than most girls in my age.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys tend to cook better, but we don't want to do it, so we will do a half-assed job when in a relationship so she will take over cooking most of the time.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• There should be an option for girls and guys can cook. I grew up in a household where my mom couldn't even make microwave popcorn without burning it. My dad cooked for us , and he made delicious food. At the same time I know many women that at very good cooks, my grandma , my 2 aunts , many of my friends mothers... So its really up to the individual person. It has nothing to do with gender

0|0
    0|0
  • Based upon everyone I know, the guys are better cooks. I'm the only female out of everyone I know who can actually cook (and bake) and do both really well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Solely based on my experience, most boyfriends I have been with cook better than I do. My dad also cooks better than my mom does.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the individual. in my opinion, Gender has nothing to do with cooking skill 😅

1|2
    0|0
  • Seeing as how the vast majority of professional chefs and cooks at most restaurants are men, I would say guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've noticed it depends more on the person, not gender. I know of both that can cook good and I know of both that can't cook good at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to pick.

0|0
    0|0
  • it has nothing to do with gender

0|0
    0|0
  • Neutral

0|0
    0|0
  • I think as domestic women for sure but professionally probably men. Men take everything as a competition so they might be more men great chefs than anything

1|0
    0|0
  • Well either sex can cook well, as long as they have a palette.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes