What is your favorite food and more importantly why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Pasta dishes in general are my favorite. Especially ones with chicken and lots of herbs with it. I also love Mediterranean types of pasta dishes. I can even just eat clean pasta with butter and enjoy it! I think I love it because of the texture, the flavors and it always fills me up very quickly so I don't have to eat a lot of it.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite food is the healthy food, which aren't processed. In other words, fruits, vegetables, and for meals bioled or poached food.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Any noodle dishes. It's something I've loved eating when growing up (I'm South East Asian)

0|1
    0|0
  • it just depends, if you're talking snacks then popcorn and Chex Mix. If you're talking food it ranges from Pho to Puerto Rican to steak to salads, yum! U?

0|1
    0|0
  • clams because when i was little my papa (which is dead now :( ) and i alway ate them in the barn with the horses

0|1
    0|0
    • Aww I'm sorry to hear that. But I'm glad that the clams always have a special place in your heart

• Pizza because melted cheese makes everything taste better

0|1
    0|0
  • Oreos & Chicken Because It's Fucken Bomb Ass Simple Food.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe burgers, because I love the juicy taste. Love a fat juicy burger

0|1
    0|0
  • Noodles!

0|1
    0|0
  • Anything with chicken really, it's just yummy!

0|1
    0|0
  • Fried chicken. Because I love chicken.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Chicago style deep dish pizza. It's everything I love about pizza times two.

0|1
    0|0
  • i love pashtet. spread it on bread and eat it mmm

0|1
    0|0
  • Bacon it's so good!

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont have a fav I either like it or not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes