Given a choice, would you choose Vegan food over Non-Vegan food?

While I wouldn't judge which is a better choice, I would like to know what choice you would make that suites your lifestyle, the best 😇💕 ? Also, does this food that you take work best for you, to keep you healthy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am eating a 70% whole food plant based diet. I love the variety and have never felt better.

Also, getting way more attention from girls. Eat more plants less meat!👌

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I'm a gluten- and soyfree vegan. I have chosen this diet because of many food allergies and intolerances. So naturally, I would not go back to non-vegan food.

0|0
    0|0
    • So, you are into health dieting.. That's really nice. Finally, you are the first here (I came across), who is conscious of what you eat for good health.. Awesome 👍 💕💞

• Thanks! Yeah, over the past 5 years, I have read many articles (especially because doctors didn't diagnose me and even gave me a wrong diagnosis in the past), and this diet got rid of all my symptoms. Your health is the most important thing you have, so better take good care of it :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• complete nutrition is necessary for me as per my gym diet plan... so it's not important how and from where m fulfilling my needs... hence I am fine with both veg. and non-veg. 😋

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like to choose vegan but I have no idea of what to cook to fullfil my protein needs. I would accept any suggestions. I always try to eat healthy food, especially at work

0|0
    0|0
    • I think, (be it veg or otherwise) one has to decide depending on what is the current nutrition one already has in his/her body and how he/she can supplement additional nutritional requirement by adding those food items that would replenish the nutritional requirements (additional) your body may have. (just my thoughts)

• Show All
    • @Taciturn That's actually not true. There are very few vegetarian foods that are complete proteins. Soy is one of them (which is why there's so much soy stuff out there), but most everything else is not a complete protein so you'll need to pair things to get all of the amino acids that your body can't produce. For example, beans and rice make a complete protein and anthropologically speaking, it probably explains why almost every culture has a variant of beans and rice.

• Wow, your reading comprehension is concerning. The even more worrying thing is that you still believe in the outdated, bullshit myth that these vegan foods do not INDIVIDUALLY have a complete amino acid profile. You're further popularizing a fucking myth that arose from a not-so scientific women's magazine in the 90s. An isolated vegan protein using only one plant form like lentils for example, is AT LEAST as equivalent as animal protein for maintaining a positive nitrogen balance. You're not very knowledgeable for someone who claims to be vegan. The thing you're arguing was literally debunked years ago with any run-of-mill scientific research. Step your game up, boyo.

• Depends on the circumstance. A lifestyle, long-term decision? Absolutely, and conclusively veganism.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally speaking, vegan food thend to really sucks, so I'd go for the latter.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, being vegan sucks. I'd rather chose something with meat in it, from childhood experience

0|0
    0|0
  • i would choose wts healthy for me and if it would increase my strength

0|0
    0|0
  • i like vegan more in non vegan i like chicken only.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am Lacto-ovo vegetarians.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I mean I like some meat in food.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I love meat

0|0
    0|0
  • non vegan food cause I love it

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
    • I eat fairly healthy. McDonald's etc are eaten occasionally but not very often. I eat veggies. I eat meat. But I watch my calories but I don't count them.

• Shudh shakahari.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will never go vegan

0|0
    0|0
  • ill choose to eat you 😘

0|0
    1|1
  • non-vegan food.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to eat healthy x

0|0
    0|0
  • no lol

0|0
    0|0
  • whatever i like i would choose

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• No, because I really don't want to give up dairy. I can live with not eating meat, but not giving up dairy and eggs. I know there are many vegan options for dairy products and I have tried several, but they just don't taste nearly as good. So I would go with a non-vegan diet.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's nice. 💕 by the way, Dairy & Eggs are kinda between Vegan & Non-Vegan foods. So, its kool anyways, right 👍💖

• I am not vegan. I like meat in some of my dishes. Especially chicken. When I make pastas I do tend to like some form of meat in it Pasta is my fave food 😁

0|0
    0|0
    • Kool 💕 but, how do you keep track of the essential nutrients your body may need 😇

• I just make sure I eat balanced. I eat from all food groups in moderation. Therefore I get all nutrients I need with no worries.

• Awesome 👍💕

• Vegan food it keeps me healthy! cause i don't crave for candy and all those other unhealthy stuff

1|0
    0|0
  • depends what food I'd have at disposal. for example if vegan food was a carrot and non vegan food was a 10 days old steak I'd choose vegan haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a vegan, so yes, i would choose vegan food. And yeah, it keeps me pretty healthy.

1|0
    0|0
  • If it tasted just as good and was just as cheap, I'd choose vegan food.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to give vegan food a try, why not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • i need steak

0|0
    0|0
  • Non-vegan food like I already choose lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Non for me