Given a choice, would you choose Vegan food over Non-Vegan food?

While I wouldn't judge which is a better choice, I would like to know what choice you would make that suites your lifestyle, the best 😇💕 ? Also, does this food that you take work best for you, to keep you healthy?

1220

Most Helpful Guy

• I am eating a 70% whole food plant based diet. I love the variety and have never felt better.

Also, getting way more attention from girls. Eat more plants less meat!👌

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I'm a gluten- and soyfree vegan. I have chosen this diet because of many food allergies and intolerances. So naturally, I would not go back to non-vegan food.

• So, you are into health dieting.. That's really nice. Finally, you are the first here (I came across), who is conscious of what you eat for good health.. Awesome 👍 💕💞

• Thanks! Yeah, over the past 5 years, I have read many articles (especially because doctors didn't diagnose me and even gave me a wrong diagnosis in the past), and this diet got rid of all my symptoms. Your health is the most important thing you have, so better take good care of it :)