Do you diet? Why?

How many calories are you getting? I'm 6' 9 and 65kg. Getting 1500 calories a day to lose stomach fat.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• as a food expert said dieting is a period of eating healthy between the unhealthy ones. id say try to eat better food in general or maybe just take a very small amount of each meal. It's been proven that going on a diet even increases the likelyhood of falling into an unhealthy lifestyle. and really with those numbers there can hardly be any stomach fat. you're probably just fine the way you are not to be corny.

Most Helpful Girl