Do you diet? Why?

How many calories are you getting? I'm 6' 9 and 65kg. Getting 1500 calories a day to lose stomach fat.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• as a food expert said dieting is a period of eating healthy between the unhealthy ones. id say try to eat better food in general or maybe just take a very small amount of each meal. It's been proven that going on a diet even increases the likelyhood of falling into an unhealthy lifestyle. and really with those numbers there can hardly be any stomach fat. you're probably just fine the way you are not to be corny.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I don't diet per se. But I don't eat a lot of shit. I try to eat decent food. I don't count calories but I keep half an eye on how much I take. If I do go to McDonald's for a sausage egg mcmuffin, I don't get the hash brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6' 9 eh you must be a hungry skeleton. My diet is currently 2800 kcal need to gain weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6'9 and 65KG? what? i'm 5'7 and 85KG 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I dunno... I think I'll have to go lower tho...

0|0
    0|0
  • I did before once to lose weight

0|0
    0|0
    • Did it work? how much did you lose and in how much time (if you don't mind sharing)

• Show All
    • Did you see any negative side effects while dieting or are you just happy? I'm sometimes light headed from not getting enough sugar. I used to eat about 3000 in one meal lol

• Occasionally I got light headed but I was fine overall after I lost weight I started to eat more but I remained cautious with my food so I was able to keep my weight down afterwards

• for health reason

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes