Have you ever tried oxtail?

Had it for the first time a couple nights ago. Was freaking unbelievable how good it was.

Braised in red wine, with carrots, really really good... yum

(and then followed it up with rib steak, bread with olive oil and vinegar, pizza, prawns, spaghetti and a brownie with vanilla ice cream)

Have you ever tried oxtail?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• yes it's good now my mom makes it sometimes. now go full Caribbean and get some Puri and curry

• I am so pleased that Jesus commented on my question... go me.

• yes my daughter I've been about sometime watching over human activity and innovation.

• well... thank you... and thanks for the fabulous oxtail!

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never had it but I've heard it's good. What's it like?

• my expectations weren't that high cuz it honestly didn't look that great... but... wow, like really good braised short ribs, but better..

really fatty though, which is probably why its so good... if you have any cooking skills, its probably pretty easy to do at home, I'm gonna try it, but I'm horrible at cooking, so I don't know if I can do it, but I'm going to give it a shot as I want to practice my cooking skills, and oh man, with some good bread.. nice!

• Ebb kind of, I just think I'm really lacking just basic skills and I need to spend more time doing it... and doing it consistently.

I really admire people that have cooking skills, makes me jealous lol.

• You'll get there! And like sometimes starting out with really easy things can give you the confidenceto try bigger things!