Should you eat, even if you're not hungry?

I keep forgetting to eat all day, but then once I realize how late it is (like 4-6pm) I won't even be hungry. Isn't it fine if I know my body, and know I don't need to eat right then?

49

Most Helpful Guy

• You should probably still eat, it's really bad for your body to not give it energy and sustenance.
    I do this all the time, especially in summer, I find it helps to set an alarm on my phone, so I get at least 1 meal a day.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you aren't hungry don't eat. It's basically a waste of calories to eat, when you aren't actually hungry plus that makes for bad habits.