Whole grain bread haters unite... what's your bread?

Me, i really don't like whole wheat or grain bread... at all, i like a nice rye here and there, otherwise.. gotta be white.
I'm getting annoyed cuz these peeps keep giving me whole grain or this weird shit with almonds on it... take that shit back.
  • White... refined, bleached flour bread products are the best!
  • Whole wheat
  • Whole grain
    Vote C
  • Rye
    Vote D
  • Im against the abuse of any kind of grain for my bread
    Vote E
  • Other
    Vote F

135

Most Helpful Guy

• Sourdough, with a drop of very virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt ❤️. Literally has replaced buttered toast for me.

• refined bleached products for you then... first thing you've ever gotten right here i think

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends...
    Pb and J sammich? White bread. No exceptions.

Everything but the kitchen sink sub like sandwich? Any, although white bread tends to not be sturdy enough.

Grilled cheese? Any

This is a science, I swear 🤣

• You gotta go baguette if you are doing a big everything on it sandwich... structurally sound due to the crust, perfect for picking up with your hands... and still refined and bleached making it delicious

• Thats fair.