Whole grain bread haters unite... what's your bread?

Me, i really don't like whole wheat or grain bread... at all, i like a nice rye here and there, otherwise.. gotta be white.
I'm getting annoyed cuz these peeps keep giving me whole grain or this weird shit with almonds on it... take that shit back.
  • White... refined, bleached flour bread products are the best!
    Vote A
  • Whole wheat
    Vote B
  • Whole grain
    Vote C
  • Rye
    Vote D
  • Im against the abuse of any kind of grain for my bread
    Vote E
  • Other
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sourdough, with a drop of very virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt ❤️. Literally has replaced buttered toast for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • refined bleached products for you then... first thing you've ever gotten right here i think

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends...
    Pb and J sammich? White bread. No exceptions.

Everything but the kitchen sink sub like sandwich? Any, although white bread tends to not be sturdy enough.

Grilled cheese? Any

This is a science, I swear 🤣

0|0
    0|0
    • You gotta go baguette if you are doing a big everything on it sandwich... structurally sound due to the crust, perfect for picking up with your hands... and still refined and bleached making it delicious

• Thats fair.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I went to 21 grain bread and it took me 15 minutes to choke it down with two eggs, and it was just two slices of bread!

White bread, oh sweet wonder bread, I need your GMO, Non-organic, extra enriched bleached flour, hydrogenated corn syrup, with 100% Clorox based flavor.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care. Pretty much the only bread I eat is bagels, and the cheapest is white so I buy white.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather eat white bread for the rest of my life than have an extra 10 years alive :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Rye rules

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• *snort - I am with you. However, there some multi-grain breads that do have some good flavor and texture with the seeds and shit. But man, some of them are just awful... especially the ones with a sweet taste. I hate those.

0|0
    0|0
  • White is my favourite, but I like to make my own bread. I'll make seeded or whole grain at home but I rarely buy wholemeak from the shop - I find it so dry and I don't eat butter on bread.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whole wheat all the way... unless it's a hot dog/hamburger bun 🌭 🍔

0|0
    0|0
  • Sugar-free, gluten-free, yeast-free, grain-free, sodium-free, vegan only bread for me, thanks.

0|0
    0|0
  • ciabatta (my go to), challah (great for french toast), french baguette, rye

can't forget naan

0|0
    0|0
    • Yay on all... I love challah... and all are refined flour except for the rye

• Soy and linseed is my idea of heaven 💗

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't even know there was a soy bread... but I notice looking on line that it can be in any of white, wheat or whole grain...

• Show All
    • And I live on the west coast so maybe its only available in certain areas

• Could be... it's not as seedy as other seed breads lol. Otherwise we make white French bread (so a crisper crust) in the bread maker as it's all my husband will eat which is pretty yum when it's hot

• Rye is a grain...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really eat bread lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Does potato bread count?

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah, id consider that as part of the i don't like grains category

• Pumpernickle!

0|0
    0|0
  • breadbreadbreadbreadbreadbread!!

0|0
    0|0
  • i like most breads, but some i couldnt eat all the time. i like wheat but get tired of it fast

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes