Besides people from India, Pakistan, and Bengal... Who loves curry, and other spicy foods?

I understand curry has become very popular in England. I'm in Canada, and there's a lot of it but most white folks don't like it. I love that stuff! How about you folks?

64

Most Helpful Girl

• You're talking my language now olderguy! I love to cook. It's a passion. Almost as much as sex And it's very sensual. I love the aromas. I use good spices and I make things from scratch. I build layers of flavor. I didn't used to like curry until I started making my own. Curries can have 15 or more different spices in it. I use Greek yogurt or cream at the end of most curry dishes. I came up with my own curry chili and I've been told it's contest worthy. After cooking with a dish all day, especially curries, I'm not hungry. I am sated from the spice aromas. I also make a lot of Mexican food like street tacos. Jalapeños mmmm everything's better with them. I use limes on meat a lot at the end to add the acidity to make flavors pop. I make a sesame fried rice. I slow roast ribs all night with a sweet smoky spice rub. Nothing I make is bland. It's all got spice. Fresh ground tellicherry black pepper. Mmmm

• Awesome... I'm gonna PM you if that's ok. I'd love to have you as an online friend.

• That didn't sound creepy I hope!

• @olderguy no it didn't sound creepy at all, so try again. Lol. ( I love to talk cooking! Nobody does anymore, except at my spice shop. I get intoxicated breathing in the spices. I go from jar to jar until I have to step away to sneeze. It's a real turn on. No spice in the grocery store can compare. If you're ever my way, I'll take you there. 😀)

Most Helpful Guy

• I love spicy food for sure. I'm more a fan of Mexican or Thai over Indian, but give some spice over bland shit any day