Besides people from India, Pakistan, and Bengal... Who loves curry, and other spicy foods?

I understand curry has become very popular in England. I'm in Canada, and there's a lot of it but most white folks don't like it. I love that stuff! How about you folks?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You're talking my language now olderguy! I love to cook. It's a passion. Almost as much as sex And it's very sensual. I love the aromas. I use good spices and I make things from scratch. I build layers of flavor. I didn't used to like curry until I started making my own. Curries can have 15 or more different spices in it. I use Greek yogurt or cream at the end of most curry dishes. I came up with my own curry chili and I've been told it's contest worthy. After cooking with a dish all day, especially curries, I'm not hungry. I am sated from the spice aromas. I also make a lot of Mexican food like street tacos. Jalapeños mmmm everything's better with them. I use limes on meat a lot at the end to add the acidity to make flavors pop. I make a sesame fried rice. I slow roast ribs all night with a sweet smoky spice rub. Nothing I make is bland. It's all got spice. Fresh ground tellicherry black pepper. Mmmm

0|1
    0|0
    • Awesome... I'm gonna PM you if that's ok. I'd love to have you as an online friend.

• That didn't sound creepy I hope!

• @olderguy no it didn't sound creepy at all, so try again. Lol. ( I love to talk cooking! Nobody does anymore, except at my spice shop. I get intoxicated breathing in the spices. I go from jar to jar until I have to step away to sneeze. It's a real turn on. No spice in the grocery store can compare. If you're ever my way, I'll take you there. 😀)

Most Helpful Guy

• I love spicy food for sure. I'm more a fan of Mexican or Thai over Indian, but give some spice over bland shit any day

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I love spicy food. I haven't had Indian curry but I've had Japanese curry and it was amazing. Despite the mad explosive diarrhea it would give me, I think I'd enjoy Indian food.

0|1
    0|0
  • My mouth can't handle spicy food. I've been trying to get used to it, since my boyfriend loves spicy food, but it hasn't gotten any better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love curry and spicy food!!😍

0|1
    0|0
  • I like.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love spicy food :o

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Indian food is rapidly becoming the healthy choice for fast food in Toronto. It's becoming more popular than even Chinese.

0|1
    0|0
  • ME. Definitely, I'm a heat freak

0|1
    0|0
  • I absolutely love spicy food

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes