Help me eyeball my food for measure?

I'm doing another low-cal day this week, in which I eat less than 1000 calories. This is gonna be my lunch and snack at work today (breakfast is a huge cup of iced black coffee yay!) I usually count my calories and weigh everything on my low-cal days, but today I work so I can't. I want to Google the calories but I don't know which measurements to choose. I bought these from the guy on bangkok streets so yeah... this is why I don't count calories lol

Anyway... there are like 2 UNRIPE (half sweet, half sour) mangoes in there, some Thai edamame beans, some pieces of 3 different kinds of sweet potatoes, and 3 half wedges (?) of Thai pumpkin, which is unlike the pumpkin you know, more similar to the Japanese pumpkin. How many cups are in each bag of food? I'm so not familiar with cup measurements so help me eyeball them please...Help me eyeball my food for measure?

12