Based on appearance, rate this cheesecake?

K, so just based on appearance how would you rate this cheesecake. The description was enough to make me wanna buy it, then I saw it and was totally turned off by it. Based on appearance, rate this cheesecake?

• 5... that looks fantastic
  • 4. really nice
  • 3... looks ok
    Vote C
  • 2... I don't know about that... don't like it
    Vote D
  • 1... looks like an accident.. with mouse droppings
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Bad picture, but yeah... the cheesecake was 1 inch by 6 inches and was $15 US... all three bites were good, but the round things were... awful. I totally did not like the look.

1216

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty bad. If I'm gonna buy a cheesecake I want the cheesecake. Not a tiny cheesecake with giant circles.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• I picked 3 because of how small it is.

• There isn't enough cake to call it a cheesecake lol

• I don't see much actual cheesecake...

• 15 bucks for that tiny thing

• I really thought it was going to be way bigger, like a large slice... I had no idea or I wouldn't have ordered it...

• 4 it looks nice.

Are you using Microsoft surface?

• For me its too "busy" .. less is more. Maybe 1 berry and 1 circular thing. I'd even chop a berry in half and put one half one side and the other half the other side - I am seriously overthinking this now haha

• 4, I would have given it a 5 if it was bigger.

• Uhm lose the weird circle things and it might be alright, i can promise you though i can home make a cheese cake that is far better than that little thing.

• U bin suckered

• 10/10

• Not a cheesecake fan anyways and I like the strawberries so 4/5 lol.

• What cheesecake?

• when you substitute assembly for quantity and you have cheap labor, you make more money

• to spendy, but it'll make a turd.

• Pleasing on the eye , however something that small can't be pleasing on the belly - I'm a en !

What Girls Said 11

• Maybe like a 2? You get a teeny slice of cake that is just randomly covered with what I assume is some kind of chocolate button, it just seems a little odd and I don't think I'd be too happy if I ordered cheesecake in a restaurant and got that :P

• Where is the rest of it? Hell no, if I want cheesecake, I'd want more than a single bite. No matter how dressed up it is.

• It looks so.. tiny. As a cheesecake lover, that saddens me.

• I don't like it. It just looks messy.

• As a presentation, it looks good. But $15? Seems a bit pricey! Either that, or it is too small.

• It was described as a traditional ny cheesecake with strawberries... nothing about this says traditional... and tiny... like I was ready for half a cheesecake, what I got was 1/4 of a slice...

• That looks really weird for a cheesecake.

• It's too small!

• What's that green shit

• I don't know, it looks brown/black, I think my phone is doing something weird with the color balance... I didn't try it... honestly, I had to force myself to take the first bite of cake... I don't know what those circle things are but fuck, fucking nasty...

• Yeah but then you've got the baybel-cheese-wax-wrapper of the cheesecake topping world so its just like wtf china, why.

• yeah, I could have eaten like 5 more pieces... I was seriously thinking of getting two pieces thinking they were like normal cheesecake slices, but I went only with one... and I'm glad I only ordered one... but damn I really could have used two... it was a tough day yesterday

• There's like no cheesecake there. There might be more strawberries.

• where is the cake

• Too thin and one of the round things fell off