Based on appearance, rate this cheesecake?

K, so just based on appearance how would you rate this cheesecake. The description was enough to make me wanna buy it, then I saw it and was totally turned off by it. Based on appearance, rate this cheesecake?

• 5... that looks fantastic
    Vote A
  • 4. really nice
    Vote B
  • 3... looks ok
    Vote C
  • 2... I don't know about that... don't like it
    Vote D
  • 1... looks like an accident.. with mouse droppings
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Bad picture, but yeah... the cheesecake was 1 inch by 6 inches and was $15 US... all three bites were good, but the round things were... awful. I totally did not like the look.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty bad. If I'm gonna buy a cheesecake I want the cheesecake. Not a tiny cheesecake with giant circles.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• I picked 3 because of how small it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • There isn't enough cake to call it a cheesecake lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see much actual cheesecake...

0|0
    0|0
  • 15 bucks for that tiny thing

0|0
    0|0
    • I really thought it was going to be way bigger, like a large slice... I had no idea or I wouldn't have ordered it...

• 4 it looks nice.

Are you using Microsoft surface?

0|0
    0|0
  • For me its too "busy" .. less is more. Maybe 1 berry and 1 circular thing. I'd even chop a berry in half and put one half one side and the other half the other side - I am seriously overthinking this now haha

0|0
    0|0
  • 4, I would have given it a 5 if it was bigger.

0|1
    0|0
  • Uhm lose the weird circle things and it might be alright, i can promise you though i can home make a cheese cake that is far better than that little thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • U bin suckered

0|1
    0|0
  • 10/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a cheesecake fan anyways and I like the strawberries so 4/5 lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • What cheesecake?

0|0
    0|0
  • when you substitute assembly for quantity and you have cheap labor, you make more money

0|0
    0|0
  • to spendy, but it'll make a turd.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pleasing on the eye , however something that small can't be pleasing on the belly - I'm a en !

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Maybe like a 2? You get a teeny slice of cake that is just randomly covered with what I assume is some kind of chocolate button, it just seems a little odd and I don't think I'd be too happy if I ordered cheesecake in a restaurant and got that :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Where is the rest of it? Hell no, if I want cheesecake, I'd want more than a single bite. No matter how dressed up it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks so.. tiny. As a cheesecake lover, that saddens me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it. It just looks messy.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a presentation, it looks good. But $15? Seems a bit pricey! Either that, or it is too small.

0|0
    0|0
    • It was described as a traditional ny cheesecake with strawberries... nothing about this says traditional... and tiny... like I was ready for half a cheesecake, what I got was 1/4 of a slice...

• That looks really weird for a cheesecake.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's too small!

0|0
    0|0
  • What's that green shit

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know, it looks brown/black, I think my phone is doing something weird with the color balance... I didn't try it... honestly, I had to force myself to take the first bite of cake... I don't know what those circle things are but fuck, fucking nasty...

• Show All
    • Yeah but then you've got the baybel-cheese-wax-wrapper of the cheesecake topping world so its just like wtf china, why.

• yeah, I could have eaten like 5 more pieces... I was seriously thinking of getting two pieces thinking they were like normal cheesecake slices, but I went only with one... and I'm glad I only ordered one... but damn I really could have used two... it was a tough day yesterday

• There's like no cheesecake there. There might be more strawberries.

0|0
    0|0
  • where is the cake

0|0
    0|0
  • Too thin and one of the round things fell off

0|0
    0|0