Do you think you are a good tipper? Do they tip in your country?

I've had to teach several close people in my life that the way they tip is not appropriate. I live in the USA and from friends to my own dad they don't tip well. My dad always left 3$ as a tip no matter what until I pointed it out that in the 1960-80's maybe even 90's that would have been an okay tip. How much do you leave? Do you even tip?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I'm a great tipper. If someone gives me great service, I tip at least 25%. There was one time where a server went above and beyond her duties and she hooked me up with a couple of free drinks - I tipped her 50%.

For shitty service, I don't tip well. Shitty service deserves a shitty tip.