Why do I eat so much than other girls?

i'm a girl, and all of the females around me don't eat as much as i do. it's really upsetting because they're all so petite and skinny and then there's me, my face is chubby my stomach bulges out and i don't even have a thigh gap. i'll be at parties and my friends will only get one plate of food and won't even finish it! then there's me who goes back for seconds-fourths
:(. my weight currently is 130, and i've been trying to lose weight, doing unhealthy and healthy ways, and i'm at like a weird plateau, my weight won't really change, i'll occasionally fluctuate between 126-130, i've never gone above or lower than those numbers in months. i workout every day drink smoothies and try to eat healthy. i don't even understand why the lord made me this way, why couldn't i have been made naturally skinny and petite so i wouldn't be so worried about calories and the number on the scale? the amount of self hatred i go through it amazing, everyday i try to say nice things about myself but my brain says otherwise. i just wish i could starve myself for days so i could lose weight, i get too hungry when i do that and then i eat even more, but i have a friend who starved herself for the whole summer and lost a bunch of weight, so why can't i do that? i hate the feeling of food in my stomach but i still eat more than the average person probably, i feel like i don't fit in, i feel like an alien on mars who wants to be like the people of earth, but can't seem to be like them.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Please don't obsess over this! It sounds like you are healthy now. I have been there and starved myself and even though I'm as skinny as you wish you could be, I still obsess over calories and can't get myself to gain weight (I have irregular periods due to my low weight), so learn to love yourself before it's too late.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Im not sure why you think this way you sound like a nice weight and overthinking your looks. For instance everyone calls me stick boy yet i almost weigh 180 so 130 is really a nice weight to be at and lots of people actually don't like thigh gaps and like thicker thighs

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't be so hard on yourself, 130 is nothing. I know a girl who weighs more than that and she's very attractive but she thinks she's fat even though she's not. I bet it's the same with you, I doubt you're that big, you're probably curvy, which is also beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well they're skinny hoes worried about fat gains and your heavier with a bigger appetite. Both of them are not my ideal body type.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maintaining a bigger body requires more energy simpel

1|0
    0|0
  • looks like you are too hard on yourself,
    enjoy your life and don't compare yourself to others :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think 130 is that bad

1|0
    0|0
  • 130 isn't bad depending on age

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes