Anyone else who doesn't like pizza?

Tomatoes make me very nauseous therefore pizza is on the list of things I can't eat. It's a long list because my stomach is sensitive. The tomato sensitivity wasn't as bad when I was younger as I was able to eat ketchup in small amounts. Now I can't. My mom even tested me by sneaking tomato sauce in a homemade curry and I nearly threw up.

People have called me crazy for not liking pizza. Once I tell them the reason, they usually accept it as an excuse.

If it didn't have tomato sauce I would eat it. I like cheese bread, which is basically cheese pizza without tomato sauce. I also really want to try a pesto pizza because I love pesto a lot!

Please tell me I'm not the only one in the world who won't eat pizza?

37

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I almost never get tomato sauce on pizza: that's only because few places have genuinely good sauces. I like pizza but only occasionally, mostly because of the amount of bread though. So whatever sauce I get has to be extra and whatever I get on it has to be balanced, or I don't like it much.