Anyone else who doesn't like pizza?

Tomatoes make me very nauseous therefore pizza is on the list of things I can't eat. It's a long list because my stomach is sensitive. The tomato sensitivity wasn't as bad when I was younger as I was able to eat ketchup in small amounts. Now I can't. My mom even tested me by sneaking tomato sauce in a homemade curry and I nearly threw up.

People have called me crazy for not liking pizza. Once I tell them the reason, they usually accept it as an excuse.

If it didn't have tomato sauce I would eat it. I like cheese bread, which is basically cheese pizza without tomato sauce. I also really want to try a pesto pizza because I love pesto a lot!

Please tell me I'm not the only one in the world who won't eat pizza?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I almost never get tomato sauce on pizza: that's only because few places have genuinely good sauces. I like pizza but only occasionally, mostly because of the amount of bread though. So whatever sauce I get has to be extra and whatever I get on it has to be balanced, or I don't like it much.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• if ots the sause that affects you. Then do what i do. I order a white poe. its like any other pizza. but no sause. any topping you like. one thing i always do is add extra cheese. i dont ever have a lot of anf tomatoes. but the white pies. are still great

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't know you could get that. Thanks for telling me

• Show All
    • I live in the western part of Canada so we have a lot of foreign workers and refugees.

• i got you. im in the USA East coast. still a poppa mohns. should have an employee who knows and understands the local language clearly. in every store. if this happens again. then contact the corporation directly. they then will contact the district office. they will then pay a few unexpected visits to the store. then start talking to the manager. and remind him or her. they speak clear English. many times employees decide to play the language trick. I go through it every time i order from a chineese restraunt. they dont understand a thing. untill the money is mentiined. befor you pay for your next pizza. tell them you want to see it as they regularry make mistakes. they wil get it correct for you

• Nearly the only one, yes (it's a good excuse, though!), but try German Flammkuchen instead; it uses crème fraîche instead of tomato sauce.

Both were developed in the days of wood fired ovens where they lit a fire in an oven, scraped out the ashes and used the remaining heat to bake bread. While the oven was too hot, with the fire still burning, the bakers would make pizzas/Flammkuchen from thinly rolled dough.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flammkuchen

0|0
    0|0
    • Interesting. My entire family is German so I'm surprised I haven't heard of this before.

• It's yummy. Usually more of a snack than a meal, though.

• Nope, you're the only one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are on an island...

0|0
    0|0
  • Too cheesy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sucks you can't eat it because of that, I have heard of people who can't eat anything tomato though. I don't know anyone that hates pizza but there must someone besides you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I dislike pizza except for the microwave ones ya but from the store.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not a fan of pizza.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes