Do you like bread?

Bread is one of those food's I don't eat much but am expected to eat a humongous slice of with every meal. #SerbProblems Lmao I don't understand how people legit eat bread all by itself or on the side with regular dishes. I can only eat it if I spread jam on it. I like other carbs much more like pasta, oatmeal, or rice.

In America, all bread is very plain but in Europe, bread is AMAZING. I gain 10 pounds every time I go to Europe because the bread is unbelievably delicious lmao. I've always wondered why it's like that.

• Yes
  • No
  • Meh
    Vote C

614

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, I live in France so. Yeah baguette and shit ✌🔵⚪🔴

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE