Do you like bread?

Bread is one of those food's I don't eat much but am expected to eat a humongous slice of with every meal. #SerbProblems Lmao I don't understand how people legit eat bread all by itself or on the side with regular dishes. I can only eat it if I spread jam on it. I like other carbs much more like pasta, oatmeal, or rice.

In America, all bread is very plain but in Europe, bread is AMAZING. I gain 10 pounds every time I go to Europe because the bread is unbelievably delicious lmao. I've always wondered why it's like that.

• Yes
    100%(8)85%(23)Vote79%(15)
  • No
    0%(0)11%(3)Vote16%(3)
  • Meh
    0%(0)4%(1)Vote5%(1)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, I live in France so. Yeah baguette and shit ✌🔵⚪🔴

What Guys Said 13

• Yeah, I like bread. Depends what I'm eating to be exact. Though, I NEVER eat bread by itself. Too plain usually. Bread from the Cheesecake Factory right before your main dishes arrive is really good though. Specifically with butter. I don't know the name of that bread though.

• Yes, I actually love it especially when its straight out fresh. In my country its actually really good, I remember eating the whole thing all by itself 😅 but in America I can't say the same.

• well a french baguette is like 10 times better than fucking wonder bread, most definitely yes.

• I eat bread at every meal. Maybe about 4 a day. I could not leave it for two simple reasons, it is the food base of my country (we are the country with the highest consumption in the world) and my parents are bakers, also make many sweets, jams, muffins and other meals derived from flour.

If someone ever goes by my house, they will go on a full stomach.

• Well if they're good bakers, you must be well fed lol. I just don't like most types of bread, don't know why. I can eat with butter, jam, or a sandwich but with regular meals, I don't use it as a side :P

• I do

• I gotta admit - Sandwiches are almost a national dish and art form in our house.

That said - I shouldn't eat as much bread as I do - but I will eat almost anything between two slices of bread.

• Yeah sandwiches are good. Just having bread as a side for a regular dish... nah lol

• having bread as a side for me really depends on the quality of the bread. A good quality fresh bread, love it. ESPECIALLY with stews and soups.

• I eat flat bread (called roti) and I love it.

• It is okay

• I eat brown bread with omelette or different spreads 💁

• Yes, I always have European bread and just eat it by itself.
    Just warm it up and eat.

• Yes, I like bread

• Yes I love it, but it should be flavoured.

What Girls Said 5

• Sure, bread is nice.

• Hell yeah!

• I love bread so much._.❤️❤️❤️ all kinds of breads too

• I live in the country of baguettes, of course I love bread

• bread is life