My typical breakfast most of the time looks like this (USA)?

• My typical breakfast most of the time looks like this (USA)?Donuts, pastries, muffins...
  • My typical breakfast most of the time looks like this (USA)?Cereal, oatmeal, porridge...
  • My typical breakfast most of the time looks like this (USA)?Pancakes, waffles, flapjacks...
    Vote C
  • My typical breakfast most of the time looks like this (USA)?Bisquits and gravy, grits, bacon...
    Vote D
  • My typical breakfast most of the time looks like this (USA)?Migas, breakfast tacos/burritos, frijoles...
    Vote E

23

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were to eat like a normal person, I would eat whatever I can the fastest to get to work/school. So cereal. Pancakes and waffles are a weekend thing unless you have some in the fridge.

• I'm on the west coast though so it's probably different than if you lived in the midwest or the south

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, my breakfast is literally just a nutigrain bar, banana, and coffee, cereal if I'm lucky...