Dieting and losing weight?

Hey so I know this isn't dating related but I'm trying to lose weight. I was wondering if there were any semi walthy chips or snack foods I could eat without gaining or bloating or getting fat... like are popcorners or lay's baked okay?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly, you can eat what you want but it's the portion that you have to limit yourself with... Like people who wanna lose weight thing that they have to eat healthy 24/7 but you don't have to... you just have to work hard in the gym and limit the junk food you eat... also incorporating healthy foods in your diet...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• No too much salt in potato chips. Natural Popcorn without salt and butter can be a good snack to hold you over. Nuts are a great snack too but only a handful they have lots of fat, especially peanuts (which I avoid)

0|0
    0|0
    • Girlnextbored are you from Tennessee?,

• Show All
    • @Blake0048 to some extent that's actually true. There are many who are passionate about the sport itself let's be clear, but a great many others identify with the town, university, area, etc. the team represents and identify with them and care little for the actual athletic event on the field

• Yup. My mom is always wearing chargers shit (she grew up in San Diego) and she will post shit on facebook about thr game and im just like stop... lol I know she doesn't actually care about these sports.

Recommended myTakes