Hello everyone help me please 👀👀 ?

Hey everyone so this is not a relationship question, but I had a job at a pizza place (it was my first job ever) and i got fired :/ but I went to thank the owner bc It was my first job and almost everyone was nice to me, after doing that I got an offer at the same place again, do you think I should work there again I am scared I will mess up once more and get fired again (it would be emabrrasing) what should I do? I was a waitress and no clear reasons were given to me as to why I was fired just that I messed up orders etc a lot help please?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• if they are all nice then this is a second chance its up to you if you want to work in there again or in that type of food service

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I just feel a little scared of getting fired again if I mess up, but thank you for answering appreciated !

• dont be scared take it as a lesson and work on the reasons why you got fired to not repeat it, the bosses might even give you a hand with that

• Feel free to ask the boss if he's willing to share the reason you were fired to begin with so that you may not reproduce the same mistake in a near future.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes