Girlfriend is awful at cooking?

What if your girlfriend was a terrible chef-can't make anything complicated. It's not that she's lazy or stupid, she just hasn't ever put in the time or effort to practice. She can make simple things normally, of course. (Sandwiches, soup, cookies, etc.)
  • It's fine-I'll cook for her if she's not just lazy.
  • It's fine-I'll take her out to eat/ eat simple things at home together.
  • She needs to learn how to cook- serious turn-off.
    Vote C
  • Eat her nasty burnt/undercooked food and tell her it's great.
    Vote D
  • Results, please.
    Vote E

05

Most Helpful Guy

• She needs to learn how to cook at least to a basic standard. I find it a turn off when adults can't look after themselves, it just makes me think of them as an incapable baby. I can cook so I have no problems cooking for someone, but I'd expect that they could at least cope when needed.

• lol I like how your age is 101 (apparently , dw I'll give you the benefit of the doubt) and you still have turn ons