Why do people say things like this?🤔?

Sometimes, when I scroll through Facebook, I see posts about meat, and every fk time when I read the comments. I see things like 'Hitler was a vegetarian, so all vegetarians are nazis' or things related with 'Hitler was vegan, so...' (Idk if he was tbh) but why is that the only argument that some people have? I mean, there are a lot of educated, smart vegetarians, like Bill Gates, who gives millions and millions of dollars to charity. I dont say 'Bin Laden or stalin ate meat, so all meateaters are criminal' so why do they say things like that? (This is not something to start a row, but really a question) (Oh yea, im Dutch so please forgive me for the wrong grammar😂)

41

Most Helpful Girl

• What's even worse is that they are so poorly educated that they don't know that Hitler was a FAILED vegetarian. He would claim to be vegetarian one minute, to be then caught eating meat the next. So technically, if you are a proper vegetarian, you are more strong willed than Hitler in a way.

Most Helpful Guy