Why do people say things like this?🤔?

Sometimes, when I scroll through Facebook, I see posts about meat, and every fk time when I read the comments. I see things like 'Hitler was a vegetarian, so all vegetarians are nazis' or things related with 'Hitler was vegan, so...' (Idk if he was tbh) but why is that the only argument that some people have? I mean, there are a lot of educated, smart vegetarians, like Bill Gates, who gives millions and millions of dollars to charity. I dont say 'Bin Laden or stalin ate meat, so all meateaters are criminal' so why do they say things like that? (This is not something to start a row, but really a question) (Oh yea, im Dutch so please forgive me for the wrong grammar😂)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What's even worse is that they are so poorly educated that they don't know that Hitler was a FAILED vegetarian. He would claim to be vegetarian one minute, to be then caught eating meat the next. So technically, if you are a proper vegetarian, you are more strong willed than Hitler in a way.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Meat is good, but people eat way too much of it. And people talk like that cause they're crazy. It's weird because Facebook is mostly older people so shouldn't they not be idiots? I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • haha you are total right, bydeway i'm dutch to so i don't no why i talk english😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian word: Vegetarian=Lousy Hunter

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes