Which cake is best?

Making cake for my grand paw's birthday he is vary patriotic he is a Vietnam vet so which cake do you think would be best?Which cake is best?
Which cake is best?
  • A cake with fruit 🍓🍒🍒🍐🍐
  • B flag inside cake

626

Most Helpful Guy

• Vote B
    And wow you can make all these

• Those are simple cakes

• Yes but he was also prosecuted with planted evidence

• So he did a crime

What Guys Said 25

What Girls Said 6

• Well it depends how old he is. Older people can have an issue swallowing and digesting creamier cakes (like the second one) which would make the fruit cake a better choice. If he's not over 65 though, it shouldn't be that much of a problem because the second cake looks like it would be a lot more delicious.

• Um dude he eats tacos he's fine. He is over 65 but he still bad ass

• That's great :) One of my grandparents has throat problems & moist cake tends to make them cough. The second cake looks amazing so I vote for that one. It looks like there's a number of different layers of mixture, do you think you're up for the challenge?

• I really like the second one! It's really unique to have a design inside the cake like that. :)

• I think it'd be much cooler to find the flag inside the cake.

• the second one

• I like America.

• The first one is easier to make, but gets messy. Have you asked him what his favorite flavor of cake is?