Have anyone ever tried before arabian food?

have you tried arabian food? , if yes what did you try and did you like it or not?

12

What Girls Said 1

• Yes! i love Msemen, Kebab, Couscous, stuffed grape leaves, red lentil soup, shoarma, baklava, and arabian pizza, good flavours lovely food😍😊

• haha whoa I'm impressed.. you should try Koshari and Fettah too

• haha i am lol.. try them and let me know what do you think

• Haha alright and sure i will make sure to let you know haha 😊

What Guys Said 2

• I'm not sure I know what "arabian" food is, but I'm sure everyone has had middle eastern cuisine. Falafel, hummus, baba ghanoush, kofta... It's good stuff and I think it's pretty much universally liked, especially since the cuisine seems to serve so few raw vegetables.

• yeahh this is the type of food i'm talkin about.. you may try Koshari.. i bet you'll like it lol

• Fettah is something that I indeed have not had! I'll have to try it!

• haha yep i think so!

• Yeah, I had it last month when I was vacationing in Vancover, BC. I had lamb soltani and it was delicious! The lamb was perfectly cooked along with the rice and veggies. I'd definitely have it again!

• haha yeahh the name of such a meal is Fettah or Kabsa.. and yeah it's pretty good there are many types of it too with many types of meat/chicken and sauces