Looks like lunch?

ok the boys have gone back to school and my cousin Lucas started his first year of high school.looks like lunch?and he is a real crouch when he's hungry Looks like lunch?And he came home every night this week ranting like a brat. so he has not been eating at school. at this school you have to give cash for lunch he can't just use a card and mom pay it after a week or something and he doesn't always have the cash for lunch. and when he does he doesn't like the lunch they give him.Looks like lunch?
so it looks like I'm going to be doing what I used to in New Mexico packing his lunches for school Looks like lunch?so any suggestions and keep in mind my family is not rich so none of this sends him to school with smoked salmon. and he is a teen boy still growing he is not going to eat an arugula salad and be happy about it his idea of a good diet is a hot pocket. Looks like lunch?so what should I pack fart bucket for lunch?

Updates:
Never mind one he's been acting a complete ass so I'm not cooking for him and to his schools have all these dumb rules

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• He needs to eat the high school cafeteria food like the rest of us. Or, he is old enough to cook for himself. He will learn to appreciate you and his parents a lot more. It will make him a better man later on in life.

0|0
    0|0
    • what are you talking about i never ate school lunch i always packed mine?

Most Helpful Girl

• Pack a sandwich with a yogurt, fruit, and chips/crackers or something like that. Although if he's in high school I think he can pack his own lunch

1|0
    0|0
    • he makes a big mess so I don't want him doing it and i dont mind packing him a lunch i consider it practice

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• make him 2 sandwiches and throw in a canned coca cola. his hunger will be pleased..

1|0
    0|0
    • he can't drink coca cola it rips up his tummy he drinks Pepsi

• 😕 whatever floats his boat. If that's still not enough give him a small bag of chips too

• Whenever I pack a lunch it would just be a plain meat sandwich and some fruit.

1|0
    0|0
  • When I go to work I make myself some sandwiches the day before at night and pack some apples and bananas. A half of a liter of drinking water would also be good.

0|0
    0|0
  • there should be cheddar cheese in it, and you should go down to the river and rip salmon out of the water like a bear if you can't afford to buy it

0|0
    0|0
  • tell him where the stuff is to make his lunch he is in highschool he should be doing that stuff for himself

0|0
    0|0
    • id prefer he stay out of the kitchen because I don't want to clean the mess i already have to clean up after 9 people

• Show All
    • ugh you said that and the countless times i ate grape jelly and peanut butter flashed in my head it made my tummy turn just thinking about it

• change up the jelly then apricot jelly is really good

• boil hotdogs its quick and different from most packed lunched.

0|0
    0|0
    • he can't stand hot dogs grandpw made him eat them and baloney every day for years and most the time raw hotdogs

• then sandwiches, get him a thermos and put soup in it, buy lunchables.

whatever you do i think it should be quick. if he wants something better he should make it himself. he's in highschool now and your not his mom. he's gotta learn to take care of himself at some point.

• pack him a sandwich if he dont like that he can also have shit on a stick

0|0
    0|0
  • tell him to cook his food by him self not to depend on you a lot

0|0
    0|0
    • again id prefer he stay out of the kitchen i already have to clean up after 9 people

• Show All
    • you yes me no lol

• well my cousin could bet sooner or later id cook for myself mostly becuss i like to cook

• What exactly are you trying to ask here?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe some Sandwiches with some milk and fruits

0|0
    0|0
  • peanut butter and jelly

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Toast with scrambled eggs and cheese.
    Just tell him to make his own school lunches and suggest him some ideas if you wish.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know anything he'll eat ig. Probably a salad?

0|0
    0|0
    • he's not likely to eat salad

• Show All
    • I don't understand it either honestly

• Than why do it

Recommended myTakes