Looks like lunch?

ok the boys have gone back to school and my cousin Lucas started his first year of high school.looks like lunch?and he is a real crouch when he's hungry Looks like lunch?And he came home every night this week ranting like a brat. so he has not been eating at school. at this school you have to give cash for lunch he can't just use a card and mom pay it after a week or something and he doesn't always have the cash for lunch. and when he does he doesn't like the lunch they give him.Looks like lunch?
so it looks like I'm going to be doing what I used to in New Mexico packing his lunches for school Looks like lunch?so any suggestions and keep in mind my family is not rich so none of this sends him to school with smoked salmon. and he is a teen boy still growing he is not going to eat an arugula salad and be happy about it his idea of a good diet is a hot pocket. Looks like lunch?so what should I pack fart bucket for lunch?

Never mind one he's been acting a complete ass so I'm not cooking for him and to his schools have all these dumb rules

312

Most Helpful Guy

• He needs to eat the high school cafeteria food like the rest of us. Or, he is old enough to cook for himself. He will learn to appreciate you and his parents a lot more. It will make him a better man later on in life.

• what are you talking about i never ate school lunch i always packed mine?

Most Helpful Girl

• Pack a sandwich with a yogurt, fruit, and chips/crackers or something like that. Although if he's in high school I think he can pack his own lunch

• he makes a big mess so I don't want him doing it and i dont mind packing him a lunch i consider it practice