What age you started drinking and did u enjoy when u felt drunk?

Okay so its Friday night and yes im gonna be asking u some of y'all probably gone to party or club or bar to drink & have fun
Or just stay home and have some drink to make u feel all better

so What age did u started drinking?
And do u enjoy gettimg drunk? Or just drink limit and be all fine till u get your sleep

311

Most Helpful Guy

• First time getting hammered I was 17. Had the occasional beer for a couple years before that. I don't get wasted as often as I used to, still do cut loose once in a while.

Most Helpful Girl

• 21 but that's like a tequila shot on my b-day, an occasional drink with friends, or the occasional 4-5 shots of tequila.
    I've never been drunk and I've barely even been tipsy. I don't see what all the fuss is about, the slight buzz wasn't anything whoohoo/enjoyable. I HATE people once they've been drinking anyways, they just piss me off, so I definitely don't want to be drunk.

• "i never tried but i know i dont like it" ... what an opinion

• I didn't quote you. I summarized you. And the asker asked what it feels like to be drunk

• @example123 Summarizing isn't the same as assuming. And she asked not what it feels like to be drunk but, whether or not you enjoyed being drunk.
      What age did u started drinking? 21
      And do u enjoy getting drunk? I've never been drunk. I didn't like tipsy and don't like drunks, so it's implying I probably wouldn't enjoy being drunk.