What age you started drinking and did u enjoy when u felt drunk?

Okay so its Friday night and yes im gonna be asking u some of y'all probably gone to party or club or bar to drink & have fun
Or just stay home and have some drink to make u feel all better

so What age did u started drinking?
And do u enjoy gettimg drunk? Or just drink limit and be all fine till u get your sleep

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• First time getting hammered I was 17. Had the occasional beer for a couple years before that. I don't get wasted as often as I used to, still do cut loose once in a while.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 21 but that's like a tequila shot on my b-day, an occasional drink with friends, or the occasional 4-5 shots of tequila.
    I've never been drunk and I've barely even been tipsy. I don't see what all the fuss is about, the slight buzz wasn't anything whoohoo/enjoyable. I HATE people once they've been drinking anyways, they just piss me off, so I definitely don't want to be drunk.

1|0
    0|0
    • "i never tried but i know i dont like it" ... what an opinion

• Show All
    • I didn't quote you. I summarized you. And the asker asked what it feels like to be drunk

• @example123 Summarizing isn't the same as assuming. And she asked not what it feels like to be drunk but, whether or not you enjoyed being drunk.
      What age did u started drinking? 21
      And do u enjoy getting drunk? I've never been drunk. I didn't like tipsy and don't like drunks, so it's implying I probably wouldn't enjoy being drunk.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• 22, i drunk a bottle of vodka by myself... i threw it up ;D i've been an alcoholic ever since.

1|0
    0|0
  • around 13 or sth. I got a hangover only once in my life and I don't want to repeat that.

1|0
    0|0
  • hated the feeling and the consequences are great. The age was like 11, 12, 13.

1|0
    0|0
    • don't do it. It will destroy your life and your family and friends life too if permitted. Do what God Almighty says and pray everyday asking God to forgive your sins in Jesus Christ name. Ask Him to cleanse your body, soul and spirit. In Jesus Christ name.

• Show All
    • there is no black/white moral and religion is human made or do you see animals praying. And not everything unexplainable is made by god. Its just bullshit. We are living in the 21 century and not in fucking stone age. And then there are over 10 000 religions and you believe yours is the only right because someone told you when you were little. Thats just retarded. And if i want in the heaven i will just buy an airplane ticket.

• who is restarded here. yiu who insulted me and for no reason. there religions because the devil actually don't want you to find Jesus Christ the one who died for your sins. No one died for your sins on any other reoigion but Christianity. So if yiu want God judge you for yiur many sins then you can go without Jesus but Jesus Christ died so that yiu can be forgiven by God and not be judged. One sin will take uiu to hell and many will make hell worst.

• I drink first time when I was 17. it felt really good. drinking is always enjoyable.

1|0
    0|0
  • my first age getting smashed was 17(late right). Like getting drunk? YES!

1|0
    0|0
  • First drunk with 13. I enjoyed every time but not the das after. Its okay but there are better drugs

1|0
    1|0
  • i drank vodka the first time i drink, i didn't grt drunk so was a good experience

1|0
    0|0
  • never drank before

1|0
    0|0
  • 15 stopped at 19. Only drank once a month or so.

1|0
    0|0
  • water

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm 28. I started drinking at 16. I don't really like drinking all that much to be honest. I have to be in the right atmosphere to drink. I hate doing it alone. I get bored all by myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have been drunk only 2 or 3 times in my life. No, I didn't enjoy the feeling of it. It was horrible, it felt nice in the beginning, but nothing's worth puking your heart out afterwards.

1|0
    0|0
    • you should drink better brand. and try something hard. like something with high alcohol concentration.

• No, thanks. I do not want another thing to add to my list of addictions

Recommended myTakes