Are there any risk comsuming whey protein?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• No there isn't, but unless your a body builder really worried about loosing your gains just take the average recommended dostage, Which is one gram of protin per pound of you weight.

just out of curiocity why are you taking whey.

• Im taking to lose fats n gain muscles. In the process to slim down too.

• its really hard to do both at the same time. Usually you should focus on loosing fat till you find a comfortable weight, that’s called cutting, and then start lifting to put on muscle, that’s called bulking.
      I would diet first, whey its self won’t help you lose weight, but is a great meal supplement when dieting to prevent muscle loss, especially if you can find a low fat no sugar one, i use hydro whey, its a bit expensive but i feel i get more value.

if you want to lose fat, cut sugar and carbs from your diet. Sugar and carbs make glucose which your body will burn for fuel instead of fat, as well as It cause insulin production which the body uses to build muscle and fat. You cut your carbs and sugars and lower your blood glaucous levels your body is going to kick over into ketosis, that’s when it starts burning fat as a fuel. If you wanna go all the way you can do the Keto diet with intermittent fasting and a calorie deduction, its pretty tough diet strat but you get results fast.

• Using this method can be extreme, I think I had an average of 2-3lb per week before I plateaued after a six weeks.

If you do this kind of diet you will need to keep working out and keep your protein intake up, once you start dieting your body will atrophy any muscle you don’t work out regularly.

Once your happy with your weight and want to start building muscle again, you can start eating carbs again, you will need the insulin for muscle growth, and you will need to eat a lot more to build up, or bulk out, as they say. I do a weird strat where I keto diet on days I don’t work out and bulk diet only on days I work out, hoping that insulin will focus on muscle growth rather than fat and I have some nice results.