Just realized I ate pizza almost every day for the last two weeks because it takes no effort and tastes good. Recommend me some more variety?

So any dish that takes virtually no time to prepare and tastes good like pizza. Bonus points if it's semi-healthy

104

Most Helpful Girl

• rice with some veggies or pasta. If you don't want to wait for your pasta or rice thenn.. noodles? or do you eat meat? than you can make burgers? You can also make veggie burgers. That is healthier. You make some burgers use one pop they others in the freezer. Do the same with some tomato slices and unionslices and other stuff like pickle or something. than put the slices you don't use in the fridge. Now you just need to grill a burger. and lay it on a bun put some unions tomato (avocado, courgette) and pickle on their + plus a lot of sauce likr bbq and mosterd and ketchup. Now you can eat a burger in a split second. <-- This is not super healthy tho. Of I where you I would make a large amount of rice and pop it in the fridge. If you need to eat you just get the rice and slice some veggies en you are done. You can also make a dish in a large amount amd pop it in the fridge this way you only have to heat it up and it is healthy to !

Most Helpful Guy