Just realized I ate pizza almost every day for the last two weeks because it takes no effort and tastes good. Recommend me some more variety?

So any dish that takes virtually no time to prepare and tastes good like pizza. Bonus points if it's semi-healthy

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• rice with some veggies or pasta. If you don't want to wait for your pasta or rice thenn.. noodles? or do you eat meat? than you can make burgers? You can also make veggie burgers. That is healthier. You make some burgers use one pop they others in the freezer. Do the same with some tomato slices and unionslices and other stuff like pickle or something. than put the slices you don't use in the fridge. Now you just need to grill a burger. and lay it on a bun put some unions tomato (avocado, courgette) and pickle on their + plus a lot of sauce likr bbq and mosterd and ketchup. Now you can eat a burger in a split second. <-- This is not super healthy tho. Of I where you I would make a large amount of rice and pop it in the fridge. If you need to eat you just get the rice and slice some veggies en you are done. You can also make a dish in a large amount amd pop it in the fridge this way you only have to heat it up and it is healthy to !

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Wraps, sloppy Joe sandwich (Turkish bread with minced meat, tomato, corn, you can add whatever you like), chili, pasta (with premade sauce so it takes virtually no effort), pasta with pesto sauce, salads (could also be premade), hamburger with or without fries.
    The list goes on. Things usually just sound like a lot of work when you can make yourself a quick relatively healthy meal in no-time.

0|0
    0|0
  • you're on your way to chronic disease in the future man. stop now and get some healthy food in.

0|0
    0|0
    • Still the same weight as I was 6 months ago and I have vitamin supplements, but as the title suggest, recommend me something better instead :)

• Show All
    • In that case I will just skip dinner 50% of the time and the income of salt and fat should be regulated.

• your stupidity and laziness won't do you any good either. but all in all, your life, your decision.

• pizza is great food, but mayby you should try a pasta or a salade

0|0
    0|0
  • Put some veggies on your pizza.

0|0
    0|0
    • Just alternate the veggie mix every week or so. BAM. variety. dedicate a week to pineapple, ham, onions, and olives, just to piss off @izumiblu

• Show All
    • @Izumiblu You could double that, flip it over, and call it a pot pie.

• I've never seen a pot pie with marinara sauce... more like some weird calzone

• maccas- heaps of variety there

0|0
    0|0
  • Cereal

0|0
    0|0
  • LMAO

0|0
    0|0
  • rice with chicken

0|0
    0|0
  • How about you try a salad

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 3

• bacon eggz with cheese toast sausage waffles (preferable eggos) ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • scrambled eggs

0|1
    0|0
  • Eat some calzone.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes