What's your favorite food that black people eat?

I personally enjoy a good collard green sandwich

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I have never heard of anyone eating a collared green sandwich. That sounds gross.

1|2
    0|0
  • Watermelon, grapejuice, chicken, mac&cheese, sweet potatoes, corn, green beans, bbq, haha food with soul cooked with love๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฉ

0|0
    0|0
    • yes mama! You better cool all that for me๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ

• Show All
    • You know whet a brother wants๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜mmm hmm, I see you girl

• Hahaha๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i have to cause... a way to a man's heart is through his stomache๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Jerk chicken and oxtail

2|1
    0|0
  • WTF? um... we eat the same shit XD

1|2
    0|0
  • I never knew it was a food that people thought of as soul-food until I was in my 20s, but I make a very good homemade mac and cheese.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't know what they eat that others don't

0|2
    0|0
  • i don't what any of their nasty soul food like quail and squirrel. have you tried getting a decent meal in new orleans? It's awful

0|0
    3|0
    • That's more of a country thing in Louisiana than a black people thing. Most black people wouldn't eat that shit either. It's not even soul food. Soul food is fried chicken, bbq chicken, ham, turkey, collared greens, gumbo, pumpkin pie, sweet potato pie, mash potatoes, mac & cheese, bread rolls, green beans, peas, corn, etc.

What Guys Said 4

Recommended myTakes