How many countries' cuisine have you tried and which country's food do you like most?

Pictures will be appreciated! :D

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This question is absolutely impossible to answer! I love all kinds of food, and I couldn't set my favorite to just one individual cuisine.
    I just fucking love everything edible <3
    (Apart from raw tomatoes, I absolutely hate them)

But if I had to try my very hardest, I'd probably go with American because of all that lovely junk food.

0|0
    0|0
    • NL foods are not good... at all. Snacks are okay I guess, lots of fried things, but like real meal, super meh.

• Show All
    • You're living so close!! :'D
      Well if you ever go back here, buy the snacks. Stroopwafel, kroket, bitterballen, and patat are awesome.

• I do love food, but I don't love it enough to be willing to drive 500km for it!

Most Helpful Girl

• not sure how many I've tried, i think my favourite would be indian

0|0
    0|0
    • Indian foods are awesome if cooked properly. Otherwise it can be horrible...

• Show All
    • Ah I see. Like for instance, cooked by non-Indians or by students. You know, students are usually not that fond of cooking... especially complicated food like Indian foods (or Indonesian, or Thai, or any other Asian foods lol).

• yeah i probably wouldn't try making it on my own. and I've never tried indian food from a non indian

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I love lots of varieties, but by far "Indian" cuisine is so flavorful and sensational. Tikka Masala is so delicious, I've even used it's sauce for pizza.

0|0
    0|0
  • 9 and I like Mexican best

0|0
    0|0
  • im trying to try a lot of them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I like Bengali food the most, lol because I am Bengali but for quick meals, I like soups.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes