Gas station fried food? Would you eat it?

The epitome of low class and unhealthy. Do you eat food from your gas station hot case?
Gas station fried food?  Would you eat it?

Me... I'm not above it. There's a place near me that I go to every now and then that has some food I... crave.
  • Gas station food ftw!!!
    Vote A
  • No.. I'd rather eat my own foot.
    Vote B
  • I've never seen it... I don't know...
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The last gas station I went into had signs in the restroom telling patrons not to flush their toilet paper, but to put it in the trash beside the toilet after wiping. My husband told me the men's restroom had a sign saying not to flush at all. No way I'm eating food from a place like that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Sometimes don't have a choice. When I used to work service, I'd be all over the province at odd hours. Ususally wasn't anything else around, so it was gas station food or go hungry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't have that here, usually these big petrol stations have Mcdonalds/KFC next to them.

0|0
    0|0
    • KFC is kind of the same thing except I'd trust them more...

• If i'm really hungry i'd eat it, otherwise i'll go eat somewhere better...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never eat any gas station prepared food.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had it. It can be very good

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that gas station food I love

0|0
    0|0
  • I try not to unless I'm really hungry

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Most gas stations I know have a built in kitchen where you order things. Being the fact I've worked at one and know what happens on the other end, I stick to the fried stuff or the deli sandwiches.

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't have that, but that looks gross, so wouldn't touch it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't say I would seek it out but if I were hungry and that's what was available, I'd eat it

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never seen that here, but Kentucky Fried Chicken was born in a gas station (or so I heard).

0|0
    0|0
  • D o n o t eat gas station food.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tried it before. Super gross. Super unhealthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • never ever would participate

0|0
    0|0
  • never had it. if i'm super hungry, sure, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • I d eat anthng if I am hungry haha

0|0
    0|0
  • man thats like the best kind of food

0|0
    0|0
  • no i wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Those wings look so good.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, we have those all around here. Super gross and for the price you can go sit somewhere better. I know at one store here they reheat the same food each day over and over until it sells. Most gas stations aren't trained enough in food safety

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah not all the time though. Some people can't even afford to fill their stomach so I'm grateful for what I can eat

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes