Have you ever taste ?

guys/girls have you ever taste Asian traditional food on religious festival if yes did u like it?have you ever taste  ???have you ever taste  ???have you ever taste  ???
Updates:
Cake in Picture 1 is specially dedicated to @Paris13 on her Labor Day eve, she asked me to give cake for her, Please accept
Wish every US and Canadian Citizen of GAG a happy Labor Day Eve (Long weekend) may you enjoy more and more

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Last one, we do it in my country too.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• I've never been to a religious festival and I have no intention of going to one.
    The only time I tasted Asian food was when I went to a Japanese restaurant. I liked the food and I might try again in the future.

0|1
    0|0
    • Nice but Japanese food and our food are quite different, Japan is in East Asia and we are South Asians, our food is very similar to India, perhaps you haven't try yet

• Show All
    • Hmmmm no problem, if you like Spicy food try must , its easily available in New York and Houston ,

• I see. But I'm not in the US.

• I haven't, though I would love to try it! The only authentic Asian food I've had is ramen from a shop in town I believe.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes but only once when i was really really young when i was a toddler my mom told me I reached in her plate to grab meat and rice in my hands

0|1
    0|0
  • i never went on religious festival so really don't know but it looks delicious
    the first picture little reminds me on a donut

0|1
    0|0
    • Its not donut dear, its Choclate cake baked by my sister on my birthday last year, I kept this pic because I liked it very much

• I know i said it reminds me because it looks delicious like donuts 😂

• Sorry grammer mistake lol

• Yes, although my friend dinever told me what I was actually eating

0|1
    0|0
  • never been in Asian religious festival but as Asian food i have tasted miso soup, sushi, and ramen.

0|1
    0|0
    • Perhaps these are East Asian dishes , from Japan, China, Taiwan, something like that, I m from South Asia, near Pakistan, their foods are little spicy

• Show All
    • You're welcome. :)

• Nope. But the ones in the second and third picture look like what we eat in my country lol

0|1
    0|0
  • No but it looks so good that those who eat it would get cursed because it's food reserved for the gods

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't, but it looks good.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah its definitely good, and whenever you wanna taste it, give me beep, and be my guest lol

• Oh they look very delicious.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope never did

0|1
    0|0
  • Never.

0|1
    0|0
  • no I haven't

0|1
    0|0