What the F I am doing?

On July I have been, badly sexually abused. Since then I can't eat. Well I eat and then I drink a tea and go puke. Because I think I am not worthy of eating, because I feel dirty. I have seen my psychiatrist and she said to me that was normal, because I have drank the glass with the drug in it. The problem is I have lost weight and I love it. Now it's a ritual. Please tell me I am not anorexic and it's just the shock after the rape, because I still can't walk normally in the streets and I hate myself more and more everyday. Please tell me I'm not anorexic, and if you've been through that how can I stop before it's to late?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Like you said yourself: what the F are you doing? You've got a psychiatrist, yet you come here to us, to hear from us something you want to hear? NO. Be reasonable. You're gonna become anorexic pretty quickly and you know what happens after. Yes, there will be one less weak pathetic creature in this world. Is that what you really want? Because SOME RANDOM FAGGOT abused you Seriously? Aren't you better than that?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes