With the exception of meat, which of these foods is it most important to be eaten organic and why?

In my opinion, it's potatoes 1st, with bread being 2nd and celery being a close 3rd behind bread. Want to know what you people thinks. Obviously, meat, hands down, is most importantly to be eaten organic.

Just for fun, which is least important of these 7 to be eaten organic?

I only eat meat on Mondays and Thursdays. I always make sure my meat, bread and eggs are organic. My probiotics, tea kimchi, lassi, beans, peas and fruit is usually organic, maybe 70% to 80% of the time. I don't eat sugar things like ice cream and chocolate that much but if I do, it's always organic. I drink water and organic teas. I don't drink coffee and rarely drink milk or fruit juices.

I try following a Biblical pleasing dietary lifestyle.

Does anybody want to share any food advice with me? I'm willing to learn.
  • Lettuce
    Vote A
  • Potatoes
    Vote B
  • Cherries
    Vote C
  • Celery
    Vote D
  • Bread
    Vote E
  • Eggs
    Vote F
  • Beans/Peas
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Eggs, as an animal product, will be almost as bad as meat.

0|0
    0|0
    • As for dietary ideas, you should definitely take a look at a whole foods, plant based diet if you haven't before. There are some great things coming it about.

If you're interested, two documentaries on Netflix to get you started : "what the health" and "forks over knives".

• WOW. I forgot I listed eggs on the list.

Most Helpful Guy

• Chicken
    The shit they do with chicken is gross. I've noticed chicken has the biggest difference from cheap vs organic

Organic chicken is miles better than just regular chicken

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah. Eat organic chicken for 3 years, then go eat regular chicken at a picnic with family and you'll likely vomit while the others don't. It's a sign your body isn't accustomed to it, while theirs is.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Eating meat, eggs and dairy products that are organic will not change the fact that it's unhealthy for you... My advice: just don't eat it all #stayhealthy!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • No but it's far healthier than if it wasn't organic. I'm aware that all organic foods must be eaten sparingly, like other foods. You can't eat 15 organic eggs per day just because it's organic. Still must eat wisely.

• i think all important

0|0
    0|0
  • Eggs, it's closest to meat

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Eggs, good organic eggs have a deep orange yolk and have a creamy texture. Not the weak yellow you see in regular boxed eggs.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've eaten organic eggs every Mondays, Wednesday and Friday since 2011 except for the 3 months I was in jail in July, August, September 2013.

• Whats the best water to drink?
    I eat organic when possible, not sure about organic meat tho

0|0
    0|0
  • The lost looks pretty complete to me.
    What else you need?
    May be a farmer wife as well ? Lool

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes