With the exception of meat, which of these foods is it most important to be eaten organic and why?

In my opinion, it's potatoes 1st, with bread being 2nd and celery being a close 3rd behind bread. Want to know what you people thinks. Obviously, meat, hands down, is most importantly to be eaten organic.

Just for fun, which is least important of these 7 to be eaten organic?

I only eat meat on Mondays and Thursdays. I always make sure my meat, bread and eggs are organic. My probiotics, tea kimchi, lassi, beans, peas and fruit is usually organic, maybe 70% to 80% of the time. I don't eat sugar things like ice cream and chocolate that much but if I do, it's always organic. I drink water and organic teas. I don't drink coffee and rarely drink milk or fruit juices.

I try following a Biblical pleasing dietary lifestyle.

Does anybody want to share any food advice with me? I'm willing to learn.
  • Lettuce
  • Potatoes
  • Cherries
    Vote C
  • Celery
    Vote D
  • Bread
    Vote E
  • Eggs
    Vote F
  • Beans/Peas
    Vote G

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Eggs, as an animal product, will be almost as bad as meat.

• As for dietary ideas, you should definitely take a look at a whole foods, plant based diet if you haven't before. There are some great things coming it about.

If you're interested, two documentaries on Netflix to get you started : "what the health" and "forks over knives".

• WOW. I forgot I listed eggs on the list.

Most Helpful Guy

• Chicken
    The shit they do with chicken is gross. I've noticed chicken has the biggest difference from cheap vs organic

Organic chicken is miles better than just regular chicken

• Yeah. Eat organic chicken for 3 years, then go eat regular chicken at a picnic with family and you'll likely vomit while the others don't. It's a sign your body isn't accustomed to it, while theirs is.