Intermittent fasting - healthy or unhealthy?

It's becoming a huge fad, I was just wondering if people agree with the hype.
  • healthy
  • unhealthy

32

Most Helpful Guy

• I do not want to portray the most knowledgeable human being here. But according to my knowledge, belief and observations, i do find it unhealthy.

Nowadays unfortunately our society filled with a tone of biased unhealthy diet patterns and misconceptions that is hurting people in the long term.

When it comes to diet there are two stable facts:

1. There is no diet that works for everybody. People are different. Even twins. Genetic structures, mechanisms, metabolisms and blood types. We need to study our body individually and recognize what is best and worst for us.

2. One sided diet is extremely unhealthy. Those who only eat fruits, or vegetables or meats. They all are doing it wrong. Our body needs everything. Just a balanced usage.

Furthermore, fasting diet is the worst one. Not eating is not a solution. We do need our particular three essential meals a day. We can plan it to make it lighter and heavier during each meal and plan the calories, energies and nutritional facts of our diet but skipping a meal is the most unhealthiest action to approach. So i do not agree with this by any means.

Good Luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not do that shit. I eat every 3 hours and I still can't gain weight.