Vote B
  • Other
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Similar but not that one...

I had A different brand... There are sooo many but I always read ingredients... and gete one With no high fructose corn syrup... that nasty stuff!!

I had with coconut pieces and without. It's yummy cold and you can get them on amazon lol 😛😁!!

0|1
    0|0
    • I've had the coconut as well. Im addicted to it. Both the aloe vera and coconut ones.. They started to sell them in normal shops here.

• No way I'm craving some lol 😛!!

• 😯! Tank you!!! 😛!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Not this one in particular but a similar one. I love aloe drinks though the texture kinda takes getting used to

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• I have a Aloe plant at home and its disgusting when you cut it with all the slime , so hell no I wouldn't drink that.

0|1
    0|0
    • It's very yummy lol better if it's super cold... even my nephew drinks this. It's too 😋!! mmm!!!

• Show All
    • Really? I have a plant and I don't smell anything.. but I don't make juice with it... I just buy it lol cause it's refreshing and yummy!

• @Errhh I meant when you cut it and the slim is coming out... it smells weird.

• Aloe vera... hype...

0|1
    0|0
  • Not that specific one, but I've had similar aloe drinks. I love the aloe vera gel balls in it

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes