Which is healthier: chicken, beef, or pork?

I was wondering which one of these would support your health and which one is wrong...
Any ideas?Which is healthier: chicken, beef, or pork??

1014

Most Helpful Girl

• All meat causes diabetes and cancer among other things... alllllll of it! But I suppose if one must choose it would be in that order...
    chicken healthier... then pork (but cut the right way, or else it's worst!) and lastly beef... but all meat is bad! 🙅🏼!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Really? Sadly if you are talking healthy, the way all our meat is raised and treated you should avoid all of it. If you are talking lessor of evils chicken is lowest on the list. Beef and Pork are up there on the don't consume list. I quit eating mammals about 25 years ago. Tried being a vegetarian but that is pretty tough to maintain. So with my MD's recommendation I added birds and fish back into my diet. I often feel guilty eating them but I am getting the protein my body needs. I am 66, in great health, on NO medications, have no problem maintaining my weight unlike most of my peers.