Which is healthier: chicken, beef, or pork?

I was wondering which one of these would support your health and which one is wrong...
Any ideas?Which is healthier: chicken, beef, or pork??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• All meat causes diabetes and cancer among other things... alllllll of it! But I suppose if one must choose it would be in that order...
    chicken healthier... then pork (but cut the right way, or else it's worst!) and lastly beef... but all meat is bad! 🙅🏼!!

0|0
    0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Really? Sadly if you are talking healthy, the way all our meat is raised and treated you should avoid all of it. If you are talking lessor of evils chicken is lowest on the list. Beef and Pork are up there on the don't consume list. I quit eating mammals about 25 years ago. Tried being a vegetarian but that is pretty tough to maintain. So with my MD's recommendation I added birds and fish back into my diet. I often feel guilty eating them but I am getting the protein my body needs. I am 66, in great health, on NO medications, have no problem maintaining my weight unlike most of my peers.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Chicken is is high in protein and low in fat. I think the other two are high in fat. All I know it chicken is just a chicken, Pork in a pig and beef is a cow! I'm a vegetarian.

0|0
    0|1
  • Probably chicken. Pork is high in fat and red meat is higher in cholesterol. It's still good to eat red meat though because it's high in iron.

0|0
    0|1
  • Chicken is a good lean protien. However beef is a good source of iron which your body needs. In what ways are you looking to improve your health.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not eat pork because it is prohibited in my relagion

1|0
    0|0
  • Chicken... All white meats.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think chicken is more healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • Between chicken or beef

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken. It is low in fat but is a source of protein. Fish would be the healthiest in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah but all the easy to eat fishes are high in fat :/

• @casscade fish fat is better for you, actually even good good for you. That's one reason why I still eat fish ( though very rarely) even though I've given up all other meat.

• No like I mean the boneless fish fat is terrible for you , also the hard to eat one's are the really honey ones

• chicken

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Chicken and Beef would be the healthiest as you can make incredibly healthy and overall good for you chicken noodle soup with get chicken and vegetable stew with the beef.

Plus there are a variety of healthy ways to eat both types of meat.

but out of Chicken and Beef, chicken would be healthier as it's high in protein and low in fat.

Source: Fitness and Health Professional.

0|0
    0|0
  • Regular consumption of pork lowers your chances of going allah akbar somewhere by 100%, hence pork is the most healthiest one.

0|4
    0|0
  • In moderation Chicken , Beef and Pork in that order. Everything eaten in excess is bad.. even some vegetables or fruits. For instance carrots and apples can be deadly

0|0
    0|0
  • Pork, because it's the tastiest. Tasty = healthy, right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on who you ask. For losing weight chicken. For proteins and minerals beef. Just because it tastes good as fuck pork

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken, then beef and one of the least good meats pork

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken is the healthiest, beef is 2nd, and pork is the least healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken > lean Beef...
    I won't write pork on the same line as the others if the context is health.

0|0
    0|0
  • if you have to pick one... def chicken..

0|0
    0|0
  • Beef is

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicken

0|0
    0|0
  • Pork is tastiest

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes