How to know my limits when drinking?

I love drinking and I love feeling tipsy, it gives me confidence and all. But I don't know my limits, I keep drinking and drinking until I get completely drunk and start doing dangerous and stupid things that I can't stop feeling embarrassed about. So how can I drink responsibly? Any advice? Thanks!

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Drink slowly. Don't do shots. Don't drink it if you don't like how it tastes. Drink water along with each drink (prevents hangovers).

Your friends will think you're lame, but you'll get buzzed and have fun anyway, and most importantly, you'll feel your limit coming a long way off.

Stand up once an hour if you're sitting, or sit down if you're standing. If the room immediately spins, give yourself a break for at least an hour.

Most Helpful Girl

• Have a limit. Pick the number of drinks you'll have like 3 or 2