Pumpkin Spice coffee?

StarBucks has just released their pumpkin spice coffee nation wide. Am I the only one that hated the taste of pumpkin spice coffee?

64

Most Helpful Girl

• i love pumpkin spice latte. I can have it any season. Last month, I went to get a latte from a local coffee shop and the lady gave me a look and said, are you sure you want that with a face lol. I was like yes with a smile.

Most Helpful Guy

• good coffee needs nothing and as for starbucks... noooo never

• I hate Star Buck's myself. I like to make my own coffee the way I like it and it probably costs me the same amount for the whole can of coffee as it does for one of their cups of coffee.

• too right but if i am out and about i do prefer the notion of finding a good little independant place rather than paying those tax dodging multinational rip off merchants but that a whole other thing i guess