Pumpkin Spice coffee?

StarBucks has just released their pumpkin spice coffee nation wide. Am I the only one that hated the taste of pumpkin spice coffee?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i love pumpkin spice latte. I can have it any season. Last month, I went to get a latte from a local coffee shop and the lady gave me a look and said, are you sure you want that with a face lol. I was like yes with a smile.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• good coffee needs nothing and as for starbucks... noooo never

0|1
    0|0
    • I hate Star Buck's myself. I like to make my own coffee the way I like it and it probably costs me the same amount for the whole can of coffee as it does for one of their cups of coffee.

• too right but if i am out and about i do prefer the notion of finding a good little independant place rather than paying those tax dodging multinational rip off merchants but that a whole other thing i guess

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I've never tried it before and I'd try it when I'm near a Starbucks if I have the time. I don't think I'd venture off to just try one

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of it either. My boyfriend loves the stuff.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate it. Pumpkin is not a flavor I like. I am a chocolate lover, so Starbucks hot chocolate for me!

0|1
    0|0
    • Love your answer. Where I live we have like 30 chocolate factories in our county and one in my town and I can tell everyone day what flavor they are making... dark, milk or white chocolate. The smell of chocolate while drinking coffee in the morning... Mmmm. I'm so addicted to chocolate.. wonder why😉

• I have never tried it but I know pumpkin spice things are a 50/50 thing and sometimes it's just bad and gets out of hand. So much so that as a joke a car garage near me had a sign last year that read along the lines of "We have pumpkin spice motor oil" Because honestly, they put it in everything and it's crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of it I'm more of a chocolate flavor lover

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Starbucks is crap all together like all major chains

0|0
    0|0
  • They could sell image conscious numbnuts ball hair and BO laced coffee and they'd slurp or proudly

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it good? I'm not huge on coffee..

0|1
    0|0
    • There are a few people I have met that don't like it. I find that people that don't need the caffeine boost don't come to appreciate the taste for it. I kinda admire that.

• I might be one of those people, although iced or chilled coffee is good

• I can't stand pumpkin spice anything... It taste like crap to me lol

Recommended myTakes