Anyone here surprises people with how much they eat?

I am a really slim guy (I am 5ft10 or so and weigh around 132lbs) but I have a monstrous appetite that tends to surprise people. I have observed that sometimes people who we expect to have a huge appetite don't est as much as we expect them too whereas skinnier people exceed our expectations. So if you have such an experience of your own feel free to share it!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'2 and petite but I have a more hourglass figure yet I'm still thin. I can eat an entire rack of ribs, fries, and milkshake. And then still be hungry.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow! You are like my sister then! 😂😂 by the way, does your mom insist that you gain weight? My mom constantly pesters me to gain weight.

• Show All
    • Can I do so by messaging you privately on Gag? I am kinda shy of asking here.

• Yeah go ahead

Most Helpful Guy

• YES! Haha, monstrous is the perfect word. I'm 5'4" 130lbs slightly muscular build. I have an enormous appetite. My whole family does... if you saw us at Thanksgiving you'd think the potato famine was still on.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• You're a guy. It doesn't surprise me that you can eat so much and stay thin. Lucky. 😂 But yeah I have a big appetite, too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I don't eat breakfast and skip lunch. When I get home from school I eat SO MUCH

0|0
    0|0
  • It's about what they eat instead of calories. I have had a similar situation happen to me where I ate a full plate and a man double my weight ate the same quantity. However his plate consisted of only meat and sauces while mine only of vegetables. So even though in volume/quantity two peaople eat the same amount, you should check nutritional values and how filling they are (a plate of veggies is more filling than a hamburger from McDonald's, even if it's almost 1000 cal less).

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes