Anyone here surprises people with how much they eat?

I am a really slim guy (I am 5ft10 or so and weigh around 132lbs) but I have a monstrous appetite that tends to surprise people. I have observed that sometimes people who we expect to have a huge appetite don't est as much as we expect them too whereas skinnier people exceed our expectations. So if you have such an experience of your own feel free to share it!

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'2 and petite but I have a more hourglass figure yet I'm still thin. I can eat an entire rack of ribs, fries, and milkshake. And then still be hungry.

• Wow! You are like my sister then! 😂😂 by the way, does your mom insist that you gain weight? My mom constantly pesters me to gain weight.

• Can I do so by messaging you privately on Gag? I am kinda shy of asking here.

• Yeah go ahead

Most Helpful Guy

• YES! Haha, monstrous is the perfect word. I'm 5'4" 130lbs slightly muscular build. I have an enormous appetite. My whole family does... if you saw us at Thanksgiving you'd think the potato famine was still on.