Soda Soda Soda?

I have a nasty soda addiction and I really need to quit it. Not just to help in losing weight, but if I keep drinking it my teeth aren't gonna last much longer either I am afraid. Has anyone kicked their soda addiction and if so how did you do it? What did you substitute it with?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You just cut it down. I know I used to drink 3-4 sodas when I first got out of high school. After a while I just didn't want to drink as many. So I started doing just lunch and dinner. I didn't really subsitiute much but just started drinking more of a variety by drinking more water, tea, lemonade and juice.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I switched to teas... different fruity blends kept in the fridge or fruit in water to give it a slight flavour

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I used to drink a 2 liter A Day. I went on a fast and gave up all liquids except for water for a month and when I came back to soda like you could taste the different types of syrup and just it's so much sugar that it takes awhile to get used to. but if you don't want to do that I suggest moving to non-caffeinated first and then giving up all sodas... I still have soda on a rare occasion but tea is so much better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naturally flavored sparkling water.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Tea. Yes cut back. I drank mountain dew daily and rotted my teeth bad. Took $8000 to fix all my teeth at 28.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes