Soda Soda Soda?

I have a nasty soda addiction and I really need to quit it. Not just to help in losing weight, but if I keep drinking it my teeth aren't gonna last much longer either I am afraid. Has anyone kicked their soda addiction and if so how did you do it? What did you substitute it with?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• You just cut it down. I know I used to drink 3-4 sodas when I first got out of high school. After a while I just didn't want to drink as many. So I started doing just lunch and dinner. I didn't really subsitiute much but just started drinking more of a variety by drinking more water, tea, lemonade and juice.

Most Helpful Girl

• I switched to teas... different fruity blends kept in the fridge or fruit in water to give it a slight flavour