Why be a vegan?

Why not be one?

36

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been on a vegan diet for almost a year and my experience with it was super positive. You feel lighter and you lost weight in an healthy way. I was happier and my relationship with food was different and really positive (my blood tests were really good btw). Of course, it's not an easy diet or lifestyle and it's not for everyone. Sometimes if this diet it's done in a wrong way can lead to various problems. So it's always better to research a lot of informations about it before ending up feeling really bad. There is also the high fibre problem, but I read that it's something that you can easily fix even if, I still don't think that it's the ideal diet for someone who has intestinal problems. I'd recommend this type of diet to a healthy person without digestive system problems and some other problematic issues. I was healthy and I didn't have any health problem at the time so it was a beautiful and successful experience for me. (Then a lot of stress and anxiety in my life fucked up my stomach and from then I can't support that diet anymore)

Most Helpful Guy

• Why be a vegan-Veg and non veg foods effect our bodies in very different ways. Veg food certainly has overall positive effects on our bodies and hence our lifestyles. If you want to know about the benefits of veg food on our body in detail then please google it you will get a lot more information. Even if many people say we need protein in our diets, there are plenty of veg products which provide high protein. I am sure you don't need more protein than a pro vegan bodybuilder or a vegan wrestler (yes they do exist).
    Some other points you can consider - If you are a person who would not like to eat an animal slaughtered brutally just for your hunger then you can turn vegan and I assume you are not living in antarctica where there is scarcity of plant foods. So you can try it.
    Why not to be- I don't really see a real reason to not to be a vegan. Maybe if in your country or region being vegan is costly.
    I don't feel changing a childhood habit or likeness towards non veg food should be a real problem after you read about veg food in detail.
    Yes if you feel being vegan would be difficult for you because of any other reason and you would still like to eat non veg food then its your personal preference.
    👍👍