Will pizza delivery person notice im high? haha?

Have smoked some weed and have red eyes and clammyness haha Do you think the pizza people will notice?
  • Yes and he will laugh
  • No he dont care
  • He will snitch to cops
    Vote C

417

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a lot better than having to go up to the counter and look like you're in a daze. Sometimes I feel embarrassed ordering food when I'm high because the cashier knows the second I start looking really confused and saying "ummmmmm... uhhhhhhh...". I'm a cashier too, we always know.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lolll oh my god. When you get high and have to act normal but everything feels so much slower that you feel like your just catching how everything you do is weird. You probably smelled like weed and had red eyes. The pizza delivery boy is most likely a pot head too so its fine.