Will pizza delivery person notice im high? haha?

Have smoked some weed and have red eyes and clammyness haha Do you think the pizza people will notice?
  • Yes and he will laugh
    Vote A
  • No he dont care
    Vote B
  • He will snitch to cops
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a lot better than having to go up to the counter and look like you're in a daze. Sometimes I feel embarrassed ordering food when I'm high because the cashier knows the second I start looking really confused and saying "ummmmmm... uhhhhhhh...". I'm a cashier too, we always know.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lolll oh my god. When you get high and have to act normal but everything feels so much slower that you feel like your just catching how everything you do is weird. You probably smelled like weed and had red eyes. The pizza delivery boy is most likely a pot head too so its fine.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• He might lol i remember one time I was with two friends and we got high. We called the pizza delivery guy and the first thing we told him is that we were high. We ordered from the place a few more times after that and he asked me if I still smoked and things like that it was pretty funny lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't care my dude. I've ordered pizzas high and a lot of the time they just do their job and occasionally they laugh and I just laugh with them. No pizza man's gonns snitch.

0|1
    0|0
  • He'll probably just notice a sexy girl but might know your high but doubt he doesn't deliver to plenty of high people

0|0
    0|0
  • He will notice but not care. It's a kinky fetish though. Deliveryman sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably, but he won't care. Pizza places survive of people getting the munchies

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think he really cares especially if you tip him

0|0
    0|0
  • He'll notice but no one actually gives a guck about that law, it shouldn't exist

0|1
    0|0
  • The smell is much more obvious

Is it allowed at your place?

0|0
    0|0
  • thanks, now I want pizza too. I wanted to eat healthy, this one is on you, girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am. pretty sure he will be wrapped up in your stunning beauty he will. miss that altogether.

0|1
    0|0
  • He won't care, and trust me, I bet he (or she) have seen way more weird stuff than that

0|1
    0|0
  • Hay if I deliver your pizza to can I deliver it with No shirt on

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but they dont care they get hi 2

0|0
    0|0
  • He will notice a sexy girl😉😉

0|0
    0|0
  • If he doesn't smoke himself he probably won't notice, if he does then he won't snitch

0|0
    0|0
  • WTF? I'm sure everyone knows you're high.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I used to deliver pizza and I have seen people high, I smelled it.. I just laughed and said "smells good, got the munchies huh" Who cares these days, it's legal in how many states now? Assuming you're in America lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Why does it matter

0|1
    0|0
  • probably will notice it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes